FREE DRU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

Goodfella

haha...you know i believe i was the first one to make that popcorn joke on here way back when. i think it was when the Hus/Wax thing first jumped off...i'm so proud of myself lol j/p

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
bitch ass nigga dis had nothing to do wit ma nigga awax dis is about dru down losin ah bitch to ma nigga top dog from compton an cryin to tha bitch about her chosin up pure facts blood but ur a min to late im on ya head nigga ya record sells jus stoped bitch as nigga join a gang or something have some heart be ah 14 or stay da way you are an dats ah bitch dat pay fa colaboration albums fuckin niggas fan bases off bandana tha ragg p
why do i need to join a gang??? im bout money weed and bitches,and if u were from the bay u would no i get down with most the norte's out here, NOTHING BUT LOVE FROM THE HOMEBOYS, AND I DONT PAY FOR COLABS, I PUT THEM TOGETHER AND WE SPLIT DOWN THE MIDDLE, WHY???? BECAUSE EVERYTHING I TOUCH SELLS.... ITS CALLED BILLBOARD CHARTS BANDANATHARAGG... U GUYS NEVER HIT THAT, CHECK ON THAT!!! ON A NOTHER NOTE, DON T U HAVE SOME REAL GANG MEMBERS TO BE BANGIN ON, U ARE TRYING TO BANG ON SOMEONE WHO IS NOT WIT ALL THAT SHIT, HOW DOES THAT MAKE U HARD????? WE GONA TRY AND PUNK ON THE WEED MAN BECAUSE HE IS DOING BETTER THAN US.. BOO HOO, GO BANG ON ANOTHER GANG MEMBER MY DUDE, SOMEONE THAT PROMOTES THAT SHIT, WE CAN HAVE A SMOKE OFF IN THE SMOKEATHON...HAHAHAH.LOL

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
A LIL LETTER TO AWAX: AS A FAN, I THINK U NEED 2 LET ALL THIS BEEF SHIT GO AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN GRIND AGAIN MY NIG.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE U MAKE A THREAD TELLING THE FANS WHATS UP WITH UR PROJECTS AND WHAT U BEEN UP TOO. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE U STILL BITTER ABOUT SHIT... ITS GON BE A BETTER LOOK IF U SAID WHAT U GONNA SAY, IN UR OWN THREAD.

AND ALSO: I DOUBT ANYBODY IN THE BART SECTION KNOW WHO BANDANARAGG IS
REAL TALK,THATS FROM A FAN!!!!!!! U GOT TALENT... USE IT WAX....

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com

IM OUT HERE NETWORKIN' AND ALL THAT TOO SO WHAT YOU SAYIN' "SLOW LEARNER?" THE NAMES MALLY MALL - SAcRAMENTO'S KING - THE MOST FAMOUS - IF YOU HAVEN'T VIEW'D THE MOVIE THEN YOU BETTER READ THE BOOK PUNK, IM OUT HERE RELLY AND THIS AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH OLD BEEF SUcKA IT'S GOT TO DO WITH YOU!! NAGGA!! THE NEXT ON YA HELMET MIXTAPE GOT YOUR NAME ON IT TITLED "STEAL ON EEM" YEAH DOE!!
DD KNOWS WHAT'S HATNIN OUT HERE IN SAc- KLAKKA - LAKKA, HE WAS LIVIN' IN ELKGROVE WIT 1 OF THESE FELINEZ OUT HERE, YOU cAN PROTEcT DD, BUT cAN HE PROTEcT YOU? SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT, NAGGA!!
[/B]
SO WHAT DID ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH U????? ALL I SAID WAS FREE DRU DOWN AND ALL U GUYS CAME OUT OF NO WHERE?????? I DON'T BE WIT ALL THAT SHIT, WHY DON'T U GET ON SOMEONE ELSES HELMET WHO PROMOTES THAT GANG SHIT, I THINK CATS IS MAD TO SEE ME DOING GOOD??? JUST MY OPINION

Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
WELL I HAVE A SHOW IN DAGO ON MARCH 27TH, AND I WILL BE IN LA ON MARCH 19TH, AND WHY ARE U BANGING ON ME ON THE NET??? IM NOT DOUBTING U ARE WHAT U SAY U ARE, BUT THIS ALL JUST SEEMS IMMATURE TO ME,IM BOUT MONEY AND GET NOTHING BUT LOVE EVERYWHERE I GO, I DONT NEED TO START BEEFS UP TO GET A BUZZ....
wheres the dago show gonna be at im trying to go to that before i move back to san jo.

Apr 14, 2006
NEITHER DID I, BUT IF U THINK ABOUT IT IT ALL MAKES SENSE, I GOT A BLOG WITH AP 9 UP, I GOT AN ALBUM WITH JACKA AND I JUST POSTED A THREAD ON DRU, THESE ARE ALL PEOPLE DUDE HAD PROBLEMS WITH, HE THINKS THIS IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME EXPOSURE SINCE I GOT SOME SHIT POPIN, WHAT DID HIS LAST ALBUM SOUND SCAN?????? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE DID A SHOW??????I DONT NO AND I DONT CARE, DUDES WHOLE CAREER IS AROUND BEEF, SELL SOME MUSIC
Wax will tear you down on the mic......I wouldn't go there. You are lucky to even be in the game...if it wasn't for you having some money to buy all your guest spots you'd be noone. You've gotten a ittle better on the mic, but don't act like you are good. Wax has a way better music catalog than you dream of having.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Berner.....It looks like your gonna have to get on the phone and appologize like nump did......Your not just the weed man anymore, your a rapper now and most of these cats dont play, or at least the people around them dont....... it seems like your gonna have trouble march 27 and 19th......You hustle hard man dont let it go to waste.......Dont forget what kind of people you are dealing with.......Welcome to the streets my friend...hope all goes well 4 you bruh....

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
for all those didn't no who bandannatharag is, here is a link to his myspace
www. myspace. com/1bandana

u should put this as ur sig, so everytime u post people can check out ur music

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Berner.....It looks like your gonna have to get on the phone and appologize like nump did......Your not just the weed man anymore, your a rapper now and most of these cats dont play, or at least the people around them dont....... it seems like your gonna have trouble march 27 and 19th......You hustle hard man dont let it go to waste.......Dont forget what kind of people you are dealing with.......Welcome to the streets my friend...hope all goes well 4 you bruh....
apologize for what.. im not the one talking all the shit on here, THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WHEN SOMEONE IS DOING GOOD..... if they wana do something to someone who doesn't even promote that kind of shit thats on them, like i said, im bout money, weed and bitches, ALL IM SAYING IS IF THESE DUDES ARE IN THE STREETS, AND JUDGING BY BANDANNAS PROFILE, THEY REALLY ARE, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY ON SICCNESS TRIPPEN ON ME, ISN'T THERE REAL STREET SHIT TO DEAL WITH????

G

Goodfella

apologize for what.. im not the one talking all the shit on here, THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WHEN SOMEONE IS DOING GOOD..... if they wana do something to someone who doesn't even promote that kind of shit thats on them, like i said, im bout money, weed and bitches, ALL IM SAYING IS IF THESE DUDES ARE IN THE STREETS, AND JUDGING BY BANDANNAS PROFILE, THEY REALLY ARE, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY ON SICCNESS TRIPPEN ON ME, ISN'T THERE REAL STREET SHIT TO DEAL WITH????
it's a catch 22, man...the reason why it's so hard to get ahead in Bay rap these days

Feb 12, 2006
NEITHER DID I, BUT IF U THINK ABOUT IT IT ALL MAKES SENSE, I GOT A BLOG WITH AP 9 UP, I GOT AN ALBUM WITH JACKA AND I JUST POSTED A THREAD ON DRU, THESE ARE ALL PEOPLE DUDE HAD PROBLEMS WITH, HE THINKS THIS IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME EXPOSURE SINCE I GOT SOME SHIT POPIN, WHAT DID HIS LAST ALBUM SOUND SCAN?????? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE DID A SHOW??????I DONT NO AND I DONT CARE, DUDES WHOLE CAREER IS AROUND BEEF, SELL SOME MUSIC
hahahaha damn....i always thought a-wax was such a lame. on myspace holdin guns and shit....i've met one dude in my life who jocked a-wax....and that was a-wax

Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
FUCK ALL THIS BULLSHIT FREE MY NIGGA DRU DOWN DUDE IS A REAL PIMP. I met him at the B.A.R.S. awards and he was straight pimped out he had gator shoes on, versace glasses, hair was permed out, and had a sick ass suit on and this was when everybody else was wearing airbrushed tall ts, stunnas and fake ass Jays. He kept that shit original.
Cash Me Out Slaps hard.

Nov 7, 2008
Dru Down has been involved in some shady shit throughout his career, just because he's a bay area legend don't discount his shady meddlings.

Berner doesn't want it with the PieRx camp, he came in here to big up his man and got caught up in some shit where he had to keep respect for himself and show that he's a rapper

Bandana you bang fruittown? you were bangin when scooter got hit?

hopefully Wax's album bangs, and Berner's album bangs, i'll be pickin up bandana's on strength of ru love so its all gravy