FREE DRU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
GOT 1!!

FUCK WHAT U TALKIN BOUT SQUARE, DRU IS PROB ONE OF THE REALIST CATS OUT HERE!!!! DO UR HOMEWORK
YEAH DOE!! "SLOW LEARNER" YOU DONE FUcKED UP NOW!! YOU KNOW YOU DONE FUcKED UP DONT YOU!! HAAAAA!! NOTIcE THAT THIS "SLOW LEARNER" ISNT TOO SURE OF WHO HE'S cO-SIGNING FOR, HE SAY'S DD IS "PROB"!! IS HE EVEN SURE THAT HE'S REAL OR IS HE JUST HANGING FROM DD'S NUTZ BY THE TEETH, GRIPPIN!! YOU KNOW YOU DONE FUcKED UP DONT YOU!!

Aug 30, 2008
man all yall is on some dumb ass shit what da fuck does a free dru down thread do other then bring bad energy to a rapper that is called a bay legend... ha haa... ay tho how many racks have been coughed up on compilations... fuck gang bangin on tha net man get some hitters out there, blow up ya whole scenario an shit right

like sicness gone help post bail. i grabd tha rahmean cd cuz the jack on it. if he wasnt featured once i woulda been skeptical, dru's hit was pimp ah the year and sounds like he aint takin his pick if he cryin bout a hoe. im jus a lil dude dun hate appreciate. rahmean go hard though unless u aint feelin dru down buy dat shit. shit knock

Dec 4, 2004
bitch ass nigga dis had nothing to do wit ma nigga awax dis is about dru down losin ah bitch to ma nigga top dog from compton an cryin to tha bitch about her chosin up pure facts blood
well if you wanna get technical. this had nothin to do with any bitch being lost, it had to do with dru down goin to jail.

p.s. top dogg the rapper? ex- death row records?

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
INTERNET THUGGIN?????IM NOT ON THE SICCNESS GANG BANGIN, UR JUST MAD ABOUT THAT OLD BEEF SHIT, GET OUT THE HOUSE AND DO A SHOW, DO SOMETHING WITH URSELF, AND DRU WILL BE OUT ON BAIL SOON, THIS THREAD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH U, UR JUST LOOKING FOR SOME ATTENTION, NOT GONA GET IT FROM ME, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN SICCNESS.NET WAX, YOU GOTTA BE OUT HERE NETWORKING,BEING IN PUBLIC IS GOOD FOR UR CAREER

IM OUT HERE NETWORKIN' AND ALL THAT TOO SO WHAT YOU SAYIN' "SLOW LEARNER?" THE NAMES MALLY MALL - SAcRAMENTO'S KING - THE MOST FAMOUS - IF YOU HAVEN'T VIEW'D THE MOVIE THEN YOU BETTER READ THE BOOK PUNK, IM OUT HERE RELLY AND THIS AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH OLD BEEF SUcKA IT'S GOT TO DO WITH YOU!! NAGGA!! THE NEXT ON YA HELMET MIXTAPE GOT YOUR NAME ON IT TITLED "STEAL ON EEM" YEAH DOE!!
DD KNOWS WHAT'S HATNIN OUT HERE IN SAc- KLAKKA - LAKKA, HE WAS LIVIN' IN ELKGROVE WIT 1 OF THESE FELINEZ OUT HERE, YOU cAN PROTEcT DD, BUT cAN HE PROTEcT YOU? SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT, NAGGA!!
[/B]

Aug 30, 2008
man i buy all ah jack's shit but im downloading all ah berners music like he thinks it should happen an shit. ima download your mixtape i fux wit it. i buy my shit but fuckn berner got some tarnish on his name fa showwwwwwwwwwwww

needn a polish

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
man i buy all ah jack's shit but im downloading all ah berners music like he thinks it should happen an shit. ima download your mixtape i fux wit it. i buy my shit but fuckn berner got some tarnish on his name fa showwwwwwwwwwwww

needn a polish
SAME SHIT MY RELLY SAID EARLIER TODAY WHEN I SAW SOME ALBUM WITH HIM AND SOMEBODY ON IT, IT'S JUST cRAZY HOW SHIT HAPPENS FAM!!

Jul 18, 2005
another reason why the west aint going no where a bunch of no names hating on the people who paved the way for em its pretty sad and i aint trying to hate on nobody but yall suppose to be grown men but sometimes i feel like the net make yall act like some babies i doubt 3/4 of all this drama would even exist if internet wouldnt be here money before drama and thread views dont = album sells so step it up

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

ADVERTISE & PROMOTE
Introduction
Below is a detailed description on how advertising on the Siccness Network works. To get the latest ad-rates or to get additional info, please contact [email protected].

Graphic Banners
Banner campaigns are run on a monthly basis. Your ad will be shown with an average frequency/refresh rate of 1 out of every 6 webpages.

Banner dimensions
• 728 x 90 (Leaderboard) - Forum Header displayed at the top of all forum pages.
• 468 x 60 (Standard) - Top of website displayed at the top of all index pages.
• 120 x 600 (Skyscraper) - Left sidebar displayed on the left of all index and forum index page.
• 300 x 250 Medium Rectangle - appears on all index pages.
• Other sizes may be accommodated - please inquire

Limitations
Please note that we do not accept text links, pop-ups, pop-unders, superblast/layered ads, ads with no user-initiated sound or objectionable content/websites nor do we participate in "affiliate-type" programs, or exchange/trade links.

Custom Campaigns
If you have a campaign proposal to suggest, we may be able to accommodate. Please contact us if it does not involve any of the limitations listed above.

Payment Terms
Accepted forms of payment: credit card (via PayPal), wire transfer (via Western Union) or check/money order.

• Full payment must be received and clear before each campaign term begins.
• Rates/quotes are in U.S. dollars and are subject to availability and to change without notice.

Contact Us
To get the latest ad-rates or to get additional info, please contact [email protected].