FREE DRU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2009
bitch ass nigga dis had nothing to do wit ma nigga awax dis is about dru down losin ah bitch to ma nigga top dog from compton an cryin to tha bitch about her chosin up pure facts blood but ur a min to late im on ya head nigga ya record sells jus stoped bitch as nigga join a gang or something have some heart be ah 14 or stay da way you are an dats ah bitch dat pay fa colaboration albums fuckin niggas fan bases off bandana tha ragg p

bitch ass nigga dis had nothing to do wit ma nigga awax dis is about dru down losin ah bitch to ma nigga top dog from compton an cryin to tha bitch about her chosin up pure facts blood but ur a min to late im on ya head nigga ya record sells jus stoped bitch as nigga join a gang or something have some heart be ah 14 or stay da way you are an dats ah bitch dat pay fa colaboration albums fuckin niggas fan bases off bandana tha ragg p
Well if anything ever happen to Berner we know who done it lolz.
Only on Da SIcness

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
on a side note, do not underestimate the power of gangs fucking your show up

it seems thats the new trend out here

shows getting fucked up
that getting money shit is cool unfortunately it dosent always pan out that way

and bring some of that cherry pie with you berner

Jun 5, 2004
A LIL LETTER TO AWAX: AS A FAN, I THINK U NEED 2 LET ALL THIS BEEF SHIT GO AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN GRIND AGAIN MY NIG.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE U MAKE A THREAD TELLING THE FANS WHATS UP WITH UR PROJECTS AND WHAT U BEEN UP TOO. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE U STILL BITTER ABOUT SHIT... ITS GON BE A BETTER LOOK IF U SAID WHAT U GONNA SAY, IN UR OWN THREAD.

AND ALSO: I DOUBT ANYBODY IN THE BART SECTION KNOW WHO BANDANARAGG IS

Feb 14, 2009
Can I get a comma or some punctuation?