FATAL NYGHTMARE Vs. Preach

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This whole "Vet Alliance" excuse is only one of many cop-outs that cause me to refrain from battling. The thing is, I rarely get voted against (reasonably), so whoever I battle probably feels like everyone is dickriding. It's that state of denial that causes them to bitch or go into another one of my battles and vote against me. This is why I haven't battled lately and it is why I will not battle until I find another opponent I feel is good enough to go through this shit for. Any battle I'm involved in turns into a shit talking thread because people can't handle other people's opinions and can't accept the fact that I won due to their haterism, or they just can't accept the fact that one of their boys lost so they go and vote for them anyway without a reasonable explanation. Blah blah blah....

Jul 7, 2005
haha... who's bitchin dog?... i didnt say shit, i gave it to him and said good battle...haha... oh, and im a newb in this bitch but real talk im better then half the people here already.. i dont get on this site much but i might spend a little more time and whenever fatal wants our rematch i'll put in alot more of "what this site likes" into my verse... i dont totally agree or disagree with any of you, i think in my opinion it was a pretty good battle... but one thing i dont agree with is that it is an 8-0 battle... he did not kill me by any means, although he did write a good verse and according to this site, a better one than i did... i gave my props to fatal...

Bottom line, i didnt say shit, i wasnt bitching, and i could give a fuck off a loss... cuz i dont know how long yall been doin this but im a newb on this site and in real life... and just people saying im pretty good at this pint is an accomplishment, because some people doin this their whole lives cant get even that...anywayz, im down and ready for a rematch but i already talked to fatal and it's going to be a while, and ima start being active and reading what this site "likes" and i'll adjust... (and then ima murk you fatal... haha...)

anywayz, good post stealth... like i said, i dont agree with everything you said, but i agree with most of it...

Apr 25, 2002
Preach said:
haha... who's bitchin dog?... i didnt say shit, i gave it to him and said good battle...haha...
I don't think anyone said YOU were bitchin....

Preach said:
oh, and im a newb in this bitch but real talk im better then half the people here already..
Yeah, you've said that before....

Preach said:
i dont totally agree or disagree with any of you, i think in my opinion it was a pretty good battle... but one thing i dont agree with is that it is an 8-0 battle... he did not kill me by any means, although he did write a good verse and according to this site, a better one than i did... i gave my props to fatal...
An 8-0 match doesn't mean you got killed. It just means my verse was unanimously decided to be better. That doesn't mean you got destroyed.

As for this site and other sites.... I've been to quite a few battle sites and I have gotten just as much props there as here. The only difference being that I NEVER lost on any of those sites, but I have lost here. IMO the talent level of our vets is higher than any other board, period. That's why I continue to frequent this forum and I no longer post on any other message boards.

Preach said:
Bottom line, i didnt say shit, i wasnt bitching, and i could give a fuck off a loss...
Good deal. But like I said before, I don't think anyone said you were bitching.

Preach said:
cuz i dont know how long yall been doin this but im a newb on this site and in real life... and just people saying im pretty good at this pint is an accomplishment, because some people doin this their whole lives cant get even that...
You've said this before as well, but it's true.

Preach said:
anywayz, im down and ready for a rematch but i already talked to fatal and it's going to be a while
Yeah, the main reason being what I said in my last post.

It seems to me the newer heads come in and see everyone voting for me, and if they're anything like me they want to rebel and vote against me because it seems to the naked eye that everyone is riding my nuts. But in order to get nut riders in the first place you need the talent, right? Think about this people: most of my votes are accompanied with explanations because I've asked everyone to do so when they vote. I thought that would show most of these fools that these votes are legit, but apparently I was wrong. So, I think the best thing to do is just refrain from battling. It sucks because battling is something I like to do....

Preach said:
and ima start being active and reading what this site "likes" and i'll adjust... (and then ima murk you fatal... haha...)
This is probably the only thing about Stealth's post that I didn't agree with. Because like I said I've been to other battle boards and got the same reaction.

Anyway, I like the way you (Preach) don't start whining and talking shit when a battle is not going your way. I'm sure you thought you should have beaten me, but then again I think every MC thinks their verse is always better than their opponent's. You seem to be a down-to-earth type of individual.... As for your rhymes, I think they are pretty tight, but in my opinion you focus a little too much on multis. But that's your style and if that's what you like I say you take it and run with it homie. Also you're a bit too cocky, because nobody murk's me!!!! :cool:

Jul 7, 2005
^^^yeah, nobody til Preach... haha... nah, but i said before that i aint a battler... but just like you, i dont hardly lose... and when i do i always come back to take a W off a rematch... oh, and ive been to other sites as well(yes yes i already said it)... in fact ive been to the top 3 rap sites in the world and on one ive beaten the best, on the other im in the number 1 crew... and on the other one i stopped going so i didnt accomplish shit... haha... but yeah, erything you said makes sense to me...

but, stealth was right about different sites and different likes... its not a huge difference but there definitely is a difference...

and about my style, its not only about multis, but my view on multis is that... if a man could tell a great story in the form of a rap where every last word rhymes... that takes alot of talent... now if another man can tell the same story but have EVERY word rhyme and flow, it takes 10 times the amout of talent...

Jul 13, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

It seems to me the newer heads come in and see everyone voting for me, and if they're anything like me they want to rebel and vote against me because it seems to the naked eye that everyone is riding my nuts
You're obviously talking about me since I'm the only "new cat" here who voted against you. Like I, and a FEW OTHERS IN THIS THREAD SAID, the battle was closely fought. But I personally voted against you because you relied on 3 word (note: not neccesarily the same as 3-syllable) multi's, and being that even Snoop Dogg uses them, I hold them in less esteem. Also because you immediately jumped to homophobia. That's the biggest battle rap cop-out to me and doesn't show very much creativity. On top of all that, I mouthed both of your verses to an instrumental and Preach's came out more smoothly.

I'm sorry it's so hard for you to believe that you lost, but you did. At least in my eyes, and THAT'S why I voted against you. Not because I dislike you, so thanks for trying to discredit my opinions.

Apr 25, 2002
Joe DiMaggio said:
You're obviously talking about me since I'm the only "new cat" here who voted against you. Like I, and a FEW OTHERS IN THIS THREAD SAID, the battle was closely fought. But I personally voted against you because you relied on 3 word (note: not neccesarily the same as 3-syllable) multi's, and being that even Snoop Dogg uses them, I hold them in less esteem. Also because you immediately jumped to homophobia. That's the biggest battle rap cop-out to me and doesn't show very much creativity. On top of all that, I mouthed both of your verses to an instrumental and Preach's came out more smoothly.

I'm sorry it's so hard for you to believe that you lost, but you did. At least in my eyes, and THAT'S why I voted against you. Not because I dislike you, so thanks for trying to discredit my opinions.
Thanks for wasting time and space by typing this response, but I wasn't even referring to this thread. You're a smart one, aren't you?

Aside from that, I've seen your votes on several threads and couldn't disagree with you more. But you're entitled to your opinion and you have the right to voice it, but like I've said before, comprehension is key. Please use your head and make sure you know what someone is saying before typing a response to them.

Apr 25, 2002
Joe DiMaggio said:
Also because you immediately jumped to homophobia. That's the biggest battle rap cop-out to me and doesn't show very much creativity.

Speaking of the discrediting of opinions, this statement here does it for you.

It's far from a cop-out when homosexuality is related to one of the battlers, or in this case their screenname. If you knew as much as you're trying to make us believe, you'd know exactly why it was relevant. Nice try though.

Nov 14, 2002
Joe DiMaggio said:
But I personally voted against you because you relied on 3 word (note: not neccesarily the same as 3-syllable) multi's, and being that even Snoop Dogg uses them, I hold them in less esteem.
Don't tell me you're one of those dudes who go for 9,10, and 11 syllable multis. That shit's straight garbage.

I been on other boards where net-cees will use a string of those in like 4 bars, yet say nothing at all relevant, then pat theyselves on the back as if it was dope. Here's a perfect example.

["Sin" couldn't be "deadly" with nitroglycerine-attached-to-his-body, beg Kill for mercy, but this kid's-not-listenin-and-strapped-with-a-shotty//
rip-him-dissin-and-attackin-him-hardly, didn't-listen-when-they-said-that-I'm-godly, Elite ain't shit - you'd slit-ya-writs-without-no-backing-by-Marty!// ((13))

11-syllable multies beyatch, you better recognize]

Absolutely terrible.

Jul 17, 2005
Joe DiMaggio said:

I don't mean to talk shit, but this post has got to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever read due to several reasons. The first being the 3-syllable multi comment. Snoop Dogg uses them? That was plain retarded. Snoop uses one syllable rhymes. And then there's the "homophobia" comment, which is completely inane. But most importantly, the fact that he said Preach's shit flowed smoother is a joke. You have to have a switch-up flow (one where you go fast, then slow, fast, then slow), which is whack as fuck, in order to make that shit flow to a beat. Unless the beat is a retarded ass one.

Jul 17, 2005
Sicc_Wit_It said:
Don't tell me you're one of those dudes who go for 9,10, and 11 syllable multis. That shit's straight garbage.

I been on other boards where net-cees will use a string of those in like 4 bars, yet say nothing at all relevant, then pat theyselves on the back as if it was dope. Here's a perfect example.

["Sin" couldn't be "deadly" with nitroglycerine-attached-to-his-body, beg Kill for mercy, but this kid's-not-listenin-and-strapped-with-a-shotty//
rip-him-dissin-and-attackin-him-hardly, didn't-listen-when-they-said-that-I'm-godly, Elite ain't shit - you'd slit-ya-writs-without-no-backing-by-Marty!// ((13))

11-syllable multies beyatch, you better recognize]

Absolutely terrible.
I couldn't agree more with this post. And that example you gave reminded me of Preach's shit. Not talking shit, just voicing an opinion.

Jul 7, 2005
^^^actually you is talkin shit son, and you from my hood which means you should know shit talkin aint taken lightly kid... oh and real talk, if you cant flow my verses to a beat you gotta be retarded cuzz... post up some verses and lets see if your opinion even matters...cuz niggas with no skill got no reason to post opinions playboy...

and when i say post a verse i dont mean those wack keys, i mean a real verse you took a little time on, cuz those keys were bullshit in my opinion... haha...

Jul 13, 2005
Preach said:
^^^actually you is talkin shit son, and you from my hood which means you should know shit talkin aint taken lightly kid... oh and real talk, if you cant flow my verses to a beat you gotta be retarded cuzz... post up some verses and lets see if your opinion even matters...cuz niggas with no skill got no reason to post opinions playboy...

and when i say post a verse i dont mean those wack keys, i mean a real verse you took a little time on, cuz those keys were bullshit in my opinion... haha...
Don't get mad and leave homie. Your shit is official and I enjoy reading it.

Jul 17, 2005
Preach said:
^^^actually you is talkin shit son, and you from my hood which means you should know shit talkin aint taken lightly kid...
I aint from your hood bitch I'm a muthafuckin East Sider son.

Preach said:
post up some verses and lets see if your opinion even matters...cuz niggas with no skill got no reason to post opinions playboy...
In that case your boy Joe's opinion is worthless. Dock a vote from your small count homeboy.

Preach said:
Everything is bullshit in your opinion unless it's a verse full of weak ass forced multis. Your shit is garbage homie, and you just don't want to face facts.