FATAL NYGHTMARE Vs. Preach

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
Well, it's 5-0 and that's normally a K.O. isn't it? Or was that just for the tourny we had?

If it counts, I would vote Fatal in a very, very close battle. Fatal had more "quotables" in his verse, it flowed smoother, the punches were more precise, multis held their own although Preach had more, metaphors were sweet. This should show why people like Fatal's shit.

Jul 7, 2005
whoa, haha... looks like a blow out... but i got what i wanted anywayz, good to see people noticing my skills... thanks for the explained votes and shit... good battle fatal, although if it's as close as they say it is you'd think i'd get a vote huh? hahaha... bastards...

im down for a rematch any time you want cuzzo, and next time ima do some research and pull out some personals and shit... haha...

anywayz, up cuz i want people to read it... i think it was a good battle...

Jul 7, 2005
oh, and to the homie who said fatal's was more direct...

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
The more-inclined I spit the less votes'll-go-your-way/
I assume your S/N is supposed-to-show-you're-gay/
You've shown-your-flows-are-lame, what's next-to-do?/
Not hot but less-than-coo, your flows in text-is-through/

haha, i had punches like that... not disagreeing cuz his was a little more direct... but just showin that he wasn't direct the whole time... you know, pointin the shit out... haha...

we gonna have to get a rematch goin when you do have your real comeback dog... good shit...

Apr 25, 2002
The S/N line was a direct punch homie.... Your name, Preach, is associated with Priests, and Priests are now associated with homosexuality because of all the little boy mollesting they've done lately LOL. But yeah the other 3 lines were what we call "filler" lines to make the verse more complete. I don't use a whole lot of those....

As for the comeback, I kinda want to sit back and watch the forum for a while. I need to focus on doing my job as a moderator and keeping this place garbage-free you feel me? That's something I haven't been on top of.

Jul 7, 2005
yeah i feel you...

but the S/N line still wasnt direct... hahaha

cuz Preach really has nothing to do with Priests... it's more associated nowadays with Evangelists and they aint priests...haha... but why not, i'll give it to you... cuz you did say preach and priest in the begining... oh, and take oyur time on the comeback thing, i aint trippin... im just gonna have to call everyone else out... haha...

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Best line from Fatal:

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

My shit's~simple? This kid's~riddle is far-from-raw/
In fact his shit's cooked, get booked like Harvard-Law/
Best line from Preach:

Preach said:
Discussin-My-Dominance Like My Tongue-Is-A-Hollow-Tip/
Watch Me "Devour This Pussy" While This-Fucka-Just-Swallows-Dick//
Overall I thought Fatal had better punches, although Preach's verse was nice...

Vote=Fatal

Jun 29, 2005
Preach said:
Mistaken-For-Greatness-This-Guy's-Wack!/You Waitin-To-BITE-Back!/
Cuz Like Fatal's Bitch, Your Rider's Just Fakin-The-Climax!//
My Stroke-Is-The-Best/ Hit Wit Quotez-To-Impress/
Ayo Fuck Cuttin Throatz, Nigga I'll Choke-You-To-Death//

PREACH RIPPED HIM and fatal's vocab is WEAK!

You guys counting all these multi's and metaphors what about fatals Dr. Seus lyrics.

Let's get real. There is a Vet Alliance on this site, which is cool, but when a battle goes 8-0 and the loser actually banged the "Reigning Champ/Mod." I question the Integrity.

VOTE PREACH
8-1

His shit was more Direct and much HARDER. fatal's lyrics had hyphens BUT his vocabulary is elementary. All connect words are single syllable words. CAT HAT DO THROUGH GAY WAY.

Apr 25, 2002
This kid is ridiculous. Look, I don't care if you don't like me, but it's plain to see you're only hating here. To call my rhymes Dr. Suess is one of the most inane statements one can make. And a "vet alliance?" Most of these people are newbies, so kill that garbage. And more direct? LMFAO!!!! You're not fooling a single soul in here son.

Jun 16, 2002
Zo_The_Gorilla said:
PREACH RIPPED HIM and fatal's vocab is WEAK!

You guys counting all these multi's and metaphors what about fatals Dr. Seus lyrics.

Let's get real. There is a Vet Alliance on this site, which is cool, but when a battle goes 8-0 and the loser actually banged the "Reigning Champ/Mod." I question the Integrity.

VOTE PREACH
8-1

His shit was more Direct and much HARDER. fatal's lyrics had hyphens BUT his vocabulary is elementary. All connect words are single syllable words. CAT HAT DO THROUGH GAY WAY.
This has got to be the stupidest post I've ever read on this site. This pendejo is sitting there talking about questioning integrity.. you are the last person who should ever question anyone's integrity. You yourself have absolutely none. I know you obviously have some haterism in your blood when it comes to Fatal, but you need to get a clue. To be honest, Preach is not all that great to begin with. Then when you put him against anyone who actually has any lyrical ability at all, he gets pounded (IE Fatal, IntenseFear). Let's be real, Preach has rhymes, but that's it. There's no content within his bars. All he tries to do is put as many multis in as possible. That shit doesn't make you any good, it only makes you better than those who have no content AND rhyme one syllable words.

This type of idiocy urks me fam. I can't stand when dumbass newbies come in and start hating, because we all know it's just an aggitated member who signed up again to come in and hate, or it's one of our member's friends or family that come in and hate. I say Stealth or Fatal have this idiot banned, and ban his IP address so he can't sign up or read the board again.

Another thing, I say only people who have contributed to this forum via rhymes and verses get to vote. I'm tired of seeing this bullshit and twisted ass votes coming from some dipshits who don't even flow. Serious shit.

Sorry Fatal and Stealth, but this shit is annoying.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Another thing, I say only people who have contributed to this forum via rhymes and verses get to vote. I'm tired of seeing this bullshit and twisted ass votes coming from some dipshits who don't even flow. Serious shit.
I don't mind votes for or against people, but it shouldn't matter if the person posting it contributes or not. the time taken to read the post & give a shit enough to give your opinion, is contribution enough.

this is the net, and being the net...there are all kinds of people out there with just as many opinions.

I mean..you have to look at it like this...those type of dudes are spectators, while we are on the field battling it out..they are the ones with the signs rootin' for their favorite players...feel me?

I can't stand when dumbass newbies come in and start hating, because we all know it's just an aggitated member who signed up again to come in and hate, or it's one of our member's friends or family that come in and hate.
I think this dude just happened to come in in the middle of all the BS...and the drama had him coming back like a good TV show..

I say Stealth or Fatal have this idiot banned, and ban his IP address so he can't sign up or read the board again.
his opinion is obviously skued...but not enough to warrant getting kicked off of the site...I mean damn, if everybody is all chummy up here, how interesting is that? off he wall comments shouldn't be taken so seriously...I mean, if people get kicked off of this site for giving their opinion...give me the boot too, because I speak on EVERYTHING.

peace

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Chorizo - I feel you on how frustrating it can get when people have obvious biases and vote accordingly. This situation aside, I've learned in the past that banning people causes more problems than it solves. If you feel like someone isn't voting correctly, try your best to let them know what you look for in a rhyme and why you voted the way you did, and then see what their reasoning is. Granted, some people will only vote FOR someone, some people will only vote AGAINST someone. But hopefully the member will have enough self respect to vote for a good rhyme or vote against a bad rhyme. If anybody on here notices someone continuously voting for the same person, and it is a questionable vote, then please mark the instances that you see this occuring. If you've documented it enough, Fatal and I will contact that member and make sure that the votes are fair. If we feel that the person is voting unfairly, we will not accept their votes in the future (or when the votes come to specific people). I know how frustrating this gets, but if we can just work together and vote accordingly, hopefully this stuff will go away. The last thing we can do is ban someone who votes against a moderator for whatever reason - that will cause more problems than anything.

Some people on this board are biased towards one member or another - they may know the person in real life, they may be "boys" with the person on the net, they may hate the person, etc. For those of you that are conscious of your biases - do what I do: don't vote on those battles. There have been instances on the board where I can't bring myself to vote for somebody for one reason or another - if I feel those reasons are personal, I'll try to avoid voting on those battles altogether.

As stated, Fatal is the Reigning Champ. It wasn't until after he became the Reigning Champ that he became the moderator (it seems to be a trend, haha). But the reason he became the champ was because people on the site were feeling him and voted for him. He has a particular style that appeals to this board. If we went to another flows forum on another site, people might think Fatal isn't any good, or they may think that he is missing the necessary "skills" that the site has deemed worthy. But on this site, for whatever reason, we vote for certain skills, and we feel that Fatal possesses them. We gave him props as a Newbie, we gave him props as a Vet. If someone comes on here and blasts Fatal, not only will I vote for him, but I'll also be very impressed.

If anybody feels the threat of dickriding is too great to be evaluated fairly by other members, then you guys can post anonymously: each opponent can send me his verse, and I will post them both up Person X v. Person Y.

Whatever can be done to help members vote fairly will be done. But citing a "Vet Alliance" is a complete cop-out.

The fact of the matter is that I - along with a lot of other people - came on here to rap, not to make friends. I want the cream to rise to the top. I want to see the best rhymes on here. I want to see somebody so good that they rip Fatal, Dvious, and Seak in a single line. And I think Preach is very good. But nobody should come on here bitching if they lost, especially if they've only been here about a month. The greatest rappers know how to cater to a certain audience. East Coast rappers might be amazing, but they don't cater to the West Coast, so the West Coast isn't feeling them. If you're on the Siccness, read a few battles, see what people like, incorporate those preferences into your style, and see if you can make a rhyme, catered to the Siccness. That's how you get votes. Consider it a challenge - you have a set of skills and an audience - how can you best use those skills to get the audience's applause?