FAST AND FURIOUS FAST FIVE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
::says all Asian's look the same so Grapes doesn't feel like a fucking idiot::

All Asian's look the same.

Except Justin Lin and Lui Kang errr I mean Sung Kang.

Honestly though, Justin Lin looks like an Asian Seth Macfarlane.
LOL MY BAD.. i wasnt tryin to be racist
someone told me that kid was the director lol

i kept getting the feeling his character was helllla influenced by brad pitt's character in ocean 11..
with the cool demeanor, the chameleon fit in anywhere shit, always eating....

also, i was goin into this movie giving it a shot.
im still glad i saw this over Thor...but still at least think the plot out a little...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
this movie was stupid
IT MADE NO SENSE.

FULL OF EMO MOMENTS AND BRO HUGS.
THERE WAS MORE EMO SHIT THAN CAR CHASES/STREET RACING

THE NIGGA WOULDA DIED IN THE FIRST SCENE WHEN THEY "RESCUED" HIM FROM THE PRISON BUS.. THE FUCKING BUS ROLLED 30 TIMES

THE ROCK WAS SWEATY AS FUCK THE WHOLE MOVIE, EVEN WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS BONE DRY, INDOORS. WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT??

AND THEIR FRIENDS HAD FEDERAL WARRANTS RIGHT, THEY ALL GOT PINGED WHEN THEY ENTERED BRAZIL RIGHT?
SO AFTER THEY KILL 500 COPS AND INJURE 1000 PEDESTRIANS AND DESTROY HALF OF RIO LUGGIN THE SAFE AROUND......
TYRESE AND LUDA JUST WENT BACK TO AMERICA ON SOME "WE RICH NOW" SHIT??
THESE NIGGAS BOUT THE ONLY 2 BUGATTIS IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE RIGHT?

LOL..........

the asian guy in the film also directed it.. so i blame him
heard hes doing the new Highlander flick
:dead:

Feb 23, 2003
FAST AND FURIOUS 6 :
Fast and Furious 6 or Fast 6 Fast Six is a 2013 American action film written by Chris Morgan and directed by Justin Lin. It is the sixth installment in the Fast and the Furious film series. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, and Luke Evans will star.
Cast

Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto
Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner
Michelle Rodriguez as Leticia Ortiz
Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto
Dwayne Johnson as D.S.S. federal agent Luke Hobbs
Luke Evans as the film's primary antagonist/villain
Gina Carano as Member of Hobbs's team
Joe Taslim as Jah (villainous role)
Clara Paget as Vegh

Production
In February 2010, Diesel confirmed that production of Fast Five was commencing and also announced that a sixth installment was being planned.In January 2011, producer Neal H. Moritz said more:

In Vin and my mind we already know what the sixth movie is, we’ve already been talking about it. Vin and I have had numerous conversations about what that might be. And we’re starting to get serious about it right now. We just finished like 4 or 5 weeks ago and we just needed a break, and now we’re gonna start focusing on that.

In April 2011 it was confirmed that Chris Morgan had already begun work on a script for a potential sixth film at the behest of Universal Studios. It was also confirmed that Universal intended to transform the series from street-racing action into a series of heist films with car chases in the vein of The Italian Job (1969) and .

The French Connection (1971), with Fast Five as the transitional movie.Universal chairman Adam Fogelson said:

The question putting Fast Five and Fast Six together for us was: Can we take it out of being a pure car culture movie and into being a true action franchise in the spirit of those great heist films made 10 or 15 years ago?

Fogelson said that the racing aspect had put a "ceiling" on the number of people willing to see films in the series, and that, by turning it into a series where car driving ability is just one aspect of the film, he hoped to increase the series' audience.On Johnson's character, Fogelson added "[Johnson] also wants to appear in and be integral to the action in Fast Six.

On June 24, 2011, Universal Pictures announced that the anticipated sequel is scheduled for release on May 24, 2013.Moritz and Diesel are to return as producers and Lin returns to direct.n an interview with Box Office, Lin revealed that he had, after discussions with Diesel, storyboarded, pre-vised and cut a twelve-minute finale for Fast Six before filming was completed on Fast Five. Lin said he shot the footage as he was unsure at the time if there would be a sequel or if he would be able to direct it, but he wanted to have input on how any sequel would end.On October 21, 2011, the Los Angeles Times reported that Universal was considering filming two sequels — Fast Six and Fast Seven — back to back with a single story running through both films; both written by Morgan and directed by Lin.On December 20, 2011, Diesel confirmed that Fast Six would be split into two parts, with writing for the two films occurring simultaneously. On the decision, Diesel said:

We have to pay off this story, we have to service all of these character relationships, and when we started mapping all that out it just went beyond 110 pages...The studio said, 'You can't fit all that story in one damn movie!'

On February 15, 2012, Johnson confirmed that Fast Six would begin filming in May 2012, with some of the production to take place in the United Kingdom and Germany. Johnson stated that the two intended sequels would no longer be filmed simultaneously because of weather issues in filming locations, and that production on Fast Seven would only begin after the completion of Fast Six.

Micro Update :
Fast and Furious 6 which is set to be released in May 2013 was supposed to be the last film of the Fast and Furious movie series, but it sounds like there's going to be one more film. Yep, we may hope to see Fast and Furious 7! Universal Pictures is indeed considering to film F&F 6 and Fast and Furious 7 back to back: they want to milk the franchise as much as they can while the public's interest is high.

From what I heard Fast and Furious 7 is likely to be a follow-up to the events of Fast and Furious 6, but that's not set in stone yet: Scriptwriter Chris Morgan is working on story ideas.

Now if the release date of Fast and Furious 6 is set for May 2013, I guess we'll get to see Fast and Furious 7 in May 2014.

FAST AND FURIOUS 7 :

From what I heard Universal Pictures is pushing for a Fast and Furious 7 movie that would be filmed back to Fast and Furious 6 tosave time and money. Scriptwriter Chris Morgan is currently penning a script. Fast and Furious 7 will likely follow the events of Fast and Furious 6, so I guess there’s going to be yet another damn cliffhanger at the end of F&F6.

Let’s hope that either Fast and Furious 6 or Fast and Furious 7 will at long last bridge the gap with Tokyo Drift.

Anyway, more details about the movie Fast and Furious 7 soon.

Props: hobgoblin