FAST AND FURIOUS FAST FIVE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
i thought tokyo drift was the best one......... hated what they did to the stang tho... super gayyy... maybe it was that hot as fuck Australian chick... damn id fuck her

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i thought tokyo drift was the best one......... hated what they did to the stang tho... super gayyy... maybe it was that hot as fuck Australian chick... damn id fuck her
I met her in person and almost came in my pants, being all cool on the outside, on the inside ready to ESPLODE!

Feb 23, 2003
JUST TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION FAST AND THE FURIOUS GOES 1-2-4-5-3 TOKYO DRIFT IS STILL THE LAST MOVIE IN TERMS OF TIMELINE/STORYLINE

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
The wifey and I are all caught up on these movies...watched first three yesterday and fourth one tonight. I bought all four on Blu-ray at Best Buy with RewardZone certificates and gift cards. Each one came with fast cash movie ticket code or whatever, so we're gonna take her dad and brother to go see Fast Five.

Jan 9, 2009
this movie was stupid
IT MADE NO SENSE.

FULL OF EMO MOMENTS AND BRO HUGS.
THERE WAS MORE EMO SHIT THAN CAR CHASES/STREET RACING

THE NIGGA WOULDA DIED IN THE FIRST SCENE WHEN THEY "RESCUED" HIM FROM THE PRISON BUS.. THE FUCKING BUS ROLLED 30 TIMES

THE ROCK WAS SWEATY AS FUCK THE WHOLE MOVIE, EVEN WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS BONE DRY, INDOORS. WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT??

AND THEIR FRIENDS HAD FEDERAL WARRANTS RIGHT, THEY ALL GOT PINGED WHEN THEY ENTERED BRAZIL RIGHT?
SO AFTER THEY KILL 500 COPS AND INJURE 1000 PEDESTRIANS AND DESTROY HALF OF RIO LUGGIN THE SAFE AROUND......
TYRESE AND LUDA JUST WENT BACK TO AMERICA ON SOME "WE RICH NOW" SHIT??
THESE NIGGAS BOUT THE ONLY 2 BUGATTIS IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE RIGHT?

LOL..........

the asian guy in the film also directed it.. so i blame him
heard hes doing the new Highlander flick

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I thoroughly enjoyed the film. I knew what to expect going in. It is a action movie and a decent plot. I didn't go in thinking that the film was going to be based in reality. Come on breh it's a fucking movie. It is not going to life changing or oscar winning it is just a excellent action movie with fast cars and fugitive from the pigs and a heist story. That's it. And I loved it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
::says all Asian's look the same so Grapes doesn't feel like a fucking idiot::

All Asian's look the same.

Except Justin Lin and Lui Kang errr I mean Sung Kang.

Honestly though, Justin Lin looks like an Asian Seth Macfarlane.