FAST AND FURIOUS FAST FIVE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Universal Pictures has given the greenlight to a fifth installment in the Fast and Furious franchise. The title for this one is being called “Fast Five.”

According to Variety, the studio has closed deals with Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, director Justin Lin and producer Neal Moritz to return. Diesel and Walker didn’t feature in the third film returned for last year’s fourth installment, Lin has directed the two previous sequels, “The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift” and “Fast and Furious”, while Moritz has produced every film in the series since 2001 “The Fast and the Furious”.

Fast and Furious 5 will follow Dom (Diesel) and Brian (Walker) as “fugitives being pursued by legendary lawmen.”

The previous chapter, Fast & Furious, was released in the first week of April in 2009 along side indie favorite Adventureland and it steam rolled the mainstream box office market ultimately returning $350 million worldwide for the film.

Fast and Furious: Fast Five expects to begin shooting before the end of the year in time for a 2011 release.

Feb 10, 2006
Too much imo, still coo tho, I thought the last one was aight, still entertaining tho
So who's gonna play the cops? Tyrese, Ludacris, or Ja Rule?lol...

Feb 23, 2003
Plot:
"Since Brian (Paul Walker) and Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) broke Dom (Vin Diesel) out of custody, they've blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he’s not the only one on their tail.
Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can’t separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey…before someone else runs them down first."

Really impatient to see the first movie trailer of Fast and Furious, can't wait!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
BECAUSE PEOPLE STILL GO SEE IT....90'S BABIES I'M LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION.
I'm 26 and I like these movies. I'm also the "core demographic" for these films.

The first one was the set up, second one was over the top, the third one sucked balls, and the last one was very good.

If you know anything about the custom vehicle community right now, I think you'd better appreciate the films.

Given that they take what's hot (Project F-Bomb) and use them as template cars for the films, it also dates these movies as time goes on.

I'm not limited to hating on a film because it's mainly about cool locations and cool cars and is basically a vacation for any actor involved in it.