Fallout: New Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
whats your level at? last playthrough i had boone and ede and i would tear through a whole pack of deathclaws sparing not even the young

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Locations

The rifle can be bought from most of the gun dealers found in the Mojave, specifically the Gun Runners at full condition, if the player's level is at least 16.

NCR Veteran Rangers will use these when the player reaches a medium-high level. Usually the conditions of the rifle that are obtained from NCR Ranger Veterans are broken or very bad condition.

During the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, many of Caesar's Legion use these rifles.

In the Honest Hearts add-on several of the White Legs tribals can be found with the rifle at higher levels.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
where do i find the anti-material rifle
■The rifle can be bought from most of the gun dealers found in the Mojave, specifically the Gun Runners at full condition, if the player's level is at least 16.
■NCR Veteran Rangers will use these when the player reaches a medium-high level. Usually the conditions of the rifle that are obtained from NCR Ranger Veterans are broken or very bad condition.

■During the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, many of Caesar's Legion use these rifles.
■In the H
onest Hearts add-on several of the White Legs tribals can be found with the rifle at higher levels

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Old World Blues is out now for all systems. I've been playing for a few hours and it's really good. I think this might be my favorite DLC so far. Some of the enemies are pretty hard though.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
the first one? props
Yes sir.

is there away to completely wipe out factions? im lookin to take out the great khans casaer legion and prolly someone else think the brotherhood
You can't completely wipe all of them out because they constantly respawn every few in-game days. But you can kill almost the entire Brotherhood during a certain quest.