ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
It will be very hard for anybody to get into the big game from now on, no matter how much money they have.

The big four have spent years building their teams and their organizations and these are things you can not buy with money. It is not at all a coincidence that Man Utd and Arsenal have had the same manager for decades and they are the two most successful teams. IMO Chelsea was the last team to make it big overnight with money, from now on it will also take time

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
PS: the fuck the scouse shit is gettin old..especially when its coming from a person who aint even from england...u seriously sound like u only found about football like 1 year ago or less
all you commie euros are the same. so easily butthurt bringing about many lulz.

you cant tell me how to insult you, you fucking redcoat.
if i wanna call some limey liverpool bloke a scouser i can fucking do that.
srsly, liverpool fan whines more than newcastle fan.

Nov 4, 2005
you are a retard...dont bother carrying this on..im not into internet arguements

i support liverpool...you support man united....thats it...its ok talking shit for a while but this thread is dying ..we are suppose 2 be talking about damn football

Mar 26, 2006
It will be very hard for anybody to get into the big game from now on, no matter how much money they have.

The big four have spent years building their teams and their organizations and these are things you can not buy with money. It is not at all a coincidence that Man Utd and Arsenal have had the same manager for decades and they are the two most successful teams. IMO Chelsea was the last team to make it big overnight with money, from now on it will also take time

Chelsea were an above average team way before roman came. After he came he made them elite and nvested in their youth development as well as spending alot of money on signings.

Mar 26, 2006
Can't wait for Sunday to see Ronaldo and Berbatov playing together
yeah will be a top game, will be interesting to see if man utd change anything against Chelsea who stack the midfield
and play with a lone striker YAWN fucking YAWN. I was a big fan of the blues back in the Zola and Wise days, now we have become a borefest as well as a big bandwagon, I fucking hate that and it makes me want to vommit. Every year my support waines and after last years heartbreak, its very low.

but still, go the blues.