ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
USA = not a futbol country

I used to think this exact way until I met a co-worker from England who got me into it and when you watch a league like the EPL compared to MLS or even just team USA...it's amazing how different it really is.

It's like watching nfl europe and then being turned onto the real NFL for the first time.

VASTLY different.

Jun 23, 2002
The Premier League shits on every other soccer league in the world. I used to watch soccer from Spain and Italy more too (although this year soccer from both those countries is dope too) but realized the English style of faster paced soccer is awesome. Go Arsenal! I don't mind MAN U but I fucking hate Chelsea..sorry scary1

Jun 15, 2005
I only watch the UEFA Champions League.

And, I watched Man U win the treble in an English pub, shit was off the fucking hook in there. People acting ridiculous and whatnot. Worse than being at a Raider game...I presume.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
nothing compares to the passion of the premiership.
i wish we played the NFL for 150 years so we could have the same passion they got overseas tho.
football firms, pre arranged brawls, chants, pubs, pints..
we dont have any real rivalries in america that compare to any football derbys

CELTIC v RANGERS this week!

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
The Premier League shits on every other soccer league in the world. I used to watch soccer from Spain and Italy more too (although this year soccer from both those countries is dope too) but realized the English style of faster paced soccer is awesome. Go Arsenal! I don't mind MAN U but I fucking hate Chelsea..sorry scary1
All I'm saying is I rather watch guys do short passes and play that type of style rather than the long passes and extreme running that goes on in the Premier League. I'm not saying that they are not as good, I'm just saying that I personally enjoy watching other styles of soccer.