English Premier League 2010-2011 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I need a favorite international soccer team but i dont wanna be a bandwagon fan...

help me decide
It doesn't work like that. You can't chose a team. There is no choice involved here. It all depends on where you were born and what team your family members have been supporting. Tell me from what region in Germany your family is from and i can tell you which club(s) you could rightfully support without being a bandwagon fan (Man City certainly is not one of them). The Bundesliga is not all about Bayern Munich ,too. It doesn't take much to be a fan of a team that always wins. Being a fan/supporter is all about standing 100% behind your club, no matter if it wins the Champions league every year or has to struggle to remain in the 1st or 2nd division.

My team (Fortuna Düsseldorf) has been struggling a lot in the past 10 years. It's been over 30 years since we won the last cup. We even went as low as the 4th German division. That doesn't mean i stopped being a fan and started to support Borussia Dortmund or Leverkusen, because they're more successful, have more money and are from the same state. Now we play in the 2nd division, and still have an average attendance of 20.000 people at home games and I'm quite proud to be a part of this. It's a beautiful thing to win Championship after Championship, but its even more fulfilling to watch your hometown team you've been supporting all your life, slowly rise again, after being knocked out for more than a decade. All i know is i will celebrate the day we will advance to the 1st Bundesliga again just like a Cup win or Champions league title.

Aug 9, 2006
hes from the cornfields of america, there isnt a soccer club worth rooting for here unless its the mens national squad...i was born before MLS was even created LOL.....how would my ancestors choose a path?

to serio...way to serio

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
hes from the cornfields of america, there isnt a soccer club worth rooting for here unless its the mens national squad...i was born before MLS was even created LOL.....how would my ancestors choose a path?

to serio...way to serio
yup everyone in kansas lives in cornfields....:dead:

Well put Dali. But really only like soccer when they score a lot so im gonna have to go with a good team.

I still havent made up my mind.

Jun 23, 2002
they dont even fucking need torres...how am i supposed to bench anelka on fifa 11 now? lol

man u better fucking lose at least once this season, even if they dont, theres no way they can be compared to the arsenal team who went 49 games undefeated...i dont even wann hear that argument