English Premier League 2010-2011 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
they got all champions and europa leauge games for free on direct tv......like the sunday ticket of european championship soccer.....

comcast what? dish who?....fuck yo tv connection breh

Aug 9, 2006
i got Fox Soccer Channel for my football fix..

ESPN has been steppin up their Premiership coverage as well ive noticed
yeah "stepping up" means the primer games are on at like 630 in the morning pacific time....saturday mornings are the last mornings i want to wake up to watch sum man city vs the wolves lol....espnHD is always better then FSCHD or GolTVhd..ill give em that...but they need to bring more work week games to the table

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
i seen the play you were talkin about breh, being on one of the biggest stages in the world, with the biggest team, the vets are going to be "greedy"....Chicharito has A LOT to prove still, you cant expect the youngin to get em all
That's just fuckin retarded. The point of the game is to score goals, it's a team effort. Quit hating on Chicharo.

Gareth Bale is the fuckin truth though, who saw him light up Inter for three goals in the Champions League? Fucking amazing...let's see who ends up signing the dude.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
^I know this. But the reason you gave for Berbatov being selfish was a stupid reason in my opinion. Being greedy will come back to bite a team in the ass, especially if it's the "vets" doing it...

Inside the pitch, nothing matters except what happens within the 90 minutes. Fuck who's a vet, who's a rookie, I doubt players think about it on the spot while the play happens. Berbatov is just plain selfish, and it's not ok. You make it seem like it is, but it isn't...

On a lighter note, what do you think of Bale?

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I like Bayern, they aren't doing too good this year though.

You can be like me, not necessarily have a team internationally but just enjoy watching great soccer being played! haha I guess that's not as fun as actually rooting for a team

My team is Club America from Mexico, but they can't be compared to European clubs. So I just enjoy watching the Spanish, Italian, English, German, Dutch, and sometimes even Scottish leagues without really rooting for anyone.

Shit, I'll watch any soccer and I'm starting to watch MLS a little here and there. They are making the league a lot better...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I like Bayern, they aren't doing too good this year though.

You can be like me, not necessarily have a team internationally but just enjoy watching great soccer being played! haha I guess that's not as fun as actually rooting for a team

My team is Club America from Mexico, but they can't be compared to European clubs. So I just enjoy watching the Spanish, Italian, English, German, Dutch, and sometimes even Scottish leagues without really rooting for anyone.

Shit, I'll watch any soccer and I'm starting to watch MLS a little here and there. They are making the league a lot better...
Very true. I guess i could do that.

And yeah im thinking of getting season tickets to Sporting KC since the new stadium is almost done.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
theville dont fucking support manchester city, please.

what you wanna do is watch games from leagues around the world and see the different play styles first

Brazilian, Dutch, German, ect.. and have a team in every country, you will appreciate the game more.

dont just pick the money clubs