English Premier League 2010-2011 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009

watchin bolton and fulham on the telly right now..
just saw chelsea romp.
looks like Drogba is already back to his old self..

tomorrow is the gooners and the scousers...
im so glad the Premiership is back.

74 games will be available on espn for those of you who dont get Fox Soccer Channel... clearly the best channel on earth for football.

Mar 26, 2009
Chicharito played pretty decent in his short minutes. He would've had a another goal had Berbatov not gotten greedy on one play where it was clearly intented for Chicharito, but its all good.

Aug 9, 2006
Anelka is a fuckn beast Wigan was playing good up untill the opening minutes of the 2nd half, i woke up this morning hung over thinking i was going to catch the ManU game but Chelsea/Wigan is on.....

how is weak ass fox soccer plus going to have a fuckin rugby game on right now.....opening fixtures of the EPL season and they have rugby...i want my fuckn 5 dollars a month back BS

Aug 9, 2006
Chicharito played pretty decent in his short minutes. He would've had a another goal had Berbatov not gotten greedy on one play where it was clearly intented for Chicharito, but its all good.
i seen the play you were talkin about breh, being on one of the biggest stages in the world, with the biggest team, the vets are going to be "greedy"....Chicharito has A LOT to prove still, you cant expect the youngin to get em all

Mar 26, 2009
i seen the play you were talkin about breh, being on one of the biggest stages in the world, with the biggest team, the vets are going to be "greedy"....Chicharito has A LOT to prove still, you cant expect the youngin to get em all
Yep I was thinking the same thing too man. If I was Berbatov I would have gotten greedy and tried to score it myself also.