Enchilada Casserole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
my mom made these shrimp enchiladas, she cooked the shrimp first in a tequila lime marinade, shit was so good but she only made so many.

good thing she just made a pan of lasagna or i'd be one sad camper.

Apr 14, 2003
The infamous 'body of christ' enchiladas. This is the real deal holyfield.

peep.

blank paper

Total Props
0 For This Post
2,969 Total

This will be enough for lunch, dinner, and next day leftovers if you eatin by yourself. otherwise itll feed 4. you need a cooking tray thats deep enough to hold the contents. you know, like some shit that would hold a casserole.

"The body of christ"

1) pound and a half of ground beef (get the beef on sale!) - 2.30
2) can of enchilada sauce (get the big ghetto can) - 2.00
3) cheese (as long as its chedder..get the cheapest) -2.00
3) SMALL tortillas (not the large, floppy flour ones)-2.00
4) can of cream of mushroom soup. .99

thatll max you out at about 8-9 bones if you do it right

Recipe:
Grate some cheese. if you bought grated cheese, your ahead of the game.

1)get a skillet, dump your ground beef in there, no need for oil...and brown the meat. take a spatula and break up all the meat to fine pieces. when its crumbly and dark brown but NOT crispy, its done. id suggest a bit of seasoning salt, regular salt and pepper.
2) pour the enchilada sauce in a cup and open the cream of mushroom soup. prolly halfway mark on the cup with the enchilada sauce. take some of the mushroom soup out and put it into the enchilada sauce, and mix it until the color of the sauce is creamy looking.
(note: dont use all of the enchilada sauce, youll need it later too)
3)dump the sauce mix in the skillet, it should be enough to cover the bottom of the skillet and a little more. from then you put the flame higher on the oven, and basically cook the meat in the sauce. the sauce will thicken and itll become less. when its scoopable without dripping everywhere, youre cool.
4) take the meat, put it down the middle of the tortilla like youre rolling a blunt. not too much, not too little. fold the two sides across eachother to make it roll and put it down on your pan. repeat process until your cooking tray is filled up.
5) take the remaining enchilada sauce and pour it over them. then take cheese and sprinkle it on top.

6) throw that ho in the oven.

when the top of it is drying and not wet and the cheese is melted, youre good to go. that should take 10-14 minutes on 350.

ive had mutha fuckas pay me to make this, so trust me its worth me typing it out. and if you wanna make it again, chances are youll still have cheese and tortillas and enchilada sauce left over, just go get the other two ingredients and itll be like, 4-5 bucks next time around.

^^ ill make it tomorrow and take pics, if i dont end up havin some shit happen in court in the mornin. otherwise enjoy and ask me if you need any help i can clarify the steps
props to gas one. and i guess im hella good at the internet.

Aug 24, 2003
lol i ate practically teh same enchilada casserole at my grandmas house yesterday. mega wps, but super slap! especially when you go back for seconds a couple hours later and the cheese and all the fat and sauce has set right it gets taht much better

Jun 5, 2004
MY DAD MADE THAT SHIT ONCE IT WAS FUCKIN DELICIOUS... LOL IT MITE BE WPS BUT HE SPRINKLED SOME SOUL INTO IT AND IT WAS BOMB. I DONT KNOW HOW HE MAD IT THO

MY EX'S MOM ON THE OTHER HAND (SUPER DUPER CRACK HEAD WPS) TRIED TO WHIP UP SOME MAKE-SHIFT ENCILADA CASSEROLE. I HAD THAT A COUPLE TIMES, IT WAS LIKE 90% GOVERNMENT CHEESE,

IT WAS WAS CHEESE, A CAN OF BEANS. AND A CAN OF GROUND BEEF IN A CLEAR PAN. THATS IT. SHE DIDNT EVEN PUT TORTILLAS IN IT.

SHE GIVES ME A PLATE, IM LIKE THANKS... I SIT DOWN, TAKE A BITE, THEN I GRAB MY PHONE AND IM LIKE "O SHIT! ITS A EMERGENCY, I GOTTA GO!"

Aug 24, 2003
if you wanna get super wps get a ten pack of frozen bean and cheese burritos, put them all in a casserole dish, spread drained canned black beans on them, then sprinkle with cheese, then slather with canned spaghetti sauce, then sprinkle with cheese again. bake it and cut yourself out a burrito with a spatula and eat it with a fork. white people mexican gourmet.

get all that shit from the food bank except the 3$ pack of burritos, lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
goddamn i didnt know there were so many fucking rules concerning chorizo etiquette. I've ordered a chorizo burrito at fucking 6 in the afternoon, and it was delicious. did it give me the runs, hell yeah it did, but it was worth it.