Enchilada Casserole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Yeah, WPS! LOL!!! This is what happens when I am too lazy to make enchiladas.

Start with Chorizo, brown it, add in ground beef, some chopped jalapenos, a chopped onion, some sliced olives, and about 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
Put a layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. Cut 12 corn tortillas in half, and layer 6 of them on top of the enchilada sauce. Spread a can of refried beans over the tortillas. On top of the beans, spread your meat mixture, and a gang of cheese. Spread out the last 6 tortillas, pour more enchilada sauce over the tortillas, and then hella more cheese. Bake it on 350 for about 25 minutes, or until cheese and sauce are bubbly. You can put olives on top before or after you bake it. Hubby prefers them baked. I added sour cream when I served it.

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, WPS! LOL!!! This is what happens when I am too lazy to make enchiladas.

Start with Chorizo, brown it, add in ground beef, some chopped jalapenos, a chopped onion, some sliced olives, and about 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
Put a layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. Cut 12 corn tortillas in half, and layer 6 of them on top of the enchilada sauce. Spread a can of refried beans over the tortillas. On top of the beans, spread your meat mixture, and a gang of cheese. Spread out the last 6 tortillas, pour more enchilada sauce over the tortillas, and then hella more cheese. Bake it on 350 for about 25 minutes, or until cheese and sauce are bubbly. You can put olives on top before or after you bake it. Hubby prefers them baked. I added sour cream when I served it.

LOOKS HELLA GOOD

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this was inspired by my 'body of christ' enchilada recipe, which can put a grown man in a coma in less than 3

you get a natural high when eating it something like jesus being beat on the cross

everyone likes the body of christ
its impossible to say its not good

that shits like saying tupac wasnt a great rapper or actor in the slightest

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^looks hella better in that pic, whats the body of christ thing gas?
i cant tell you the recipe...its enchiladas..its what this enchilada casserole is based on...but i cant go there...too much power exists within it..

i once posted the recipe

or i told premo
either or

maybe ill speak on it again one day
not right now though yall aint ready

Sep 17, 2007
yo Gas, so when i eat this special recipe, it will taste like im being beaten like christ?....lol

thats classic.

by the way Dana Dane, that casserole looks bomb beta.

Dec 4, 2006
last night...i made a fat ass lamb chop, spaghetti, garlic bread & baked potato for dinner..............should have taken a pic tho......

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
^^
your trippin...ive had my mexican friends and black friends that like it more than the white people.

thats fuckin crazy me and my roommate fixed the same shit today...minus the black olives and half of his had rice in them bitches.

good shit Dana Dane