Enchilada Casserole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
When I feel like WPS enchiladas I open a pack of El Monterey Chicken Taquitos, small can of green sauce, layer on the cheese heat that bitch up and youre good to go!
lmfao really though, chorizo in enchiladas had me like ehhhhhhhh. The rest of her food looks killer though, can't love em all

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
mann,..i make this shit all the time,.but i dunno about chorizo in enchiladas tho!...any mexican would look at u all crazy if u told him u put chorizo in enchiladas,lol..but i guess it could be good,..and corn tortillas get to soggy after a while,.i use flour cuz they taste better out the oven, texture wise,..oh and i leave the beans out and just have em on the side!...but yea,...the recipe sounds about right!...and ur right,..the shit is slap!..and i dont think its w.p.s,lol..just sum creative cooking if u ask me!

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Looks good but fuck using chorizo lol save that for the eggs, to me the enchilada sauce has to be done just right and its usually done seperate and there is usually 2 flavors green and red. Can beans usually always taste like shit, got to make them from scratch with your own batch of dried beans homemade. And rice always goes with enchiladas there can't be one without the other IMO. Oh yea lettuce cant forget the lettuce at the end.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Olives are a MUST in my household. There is usually a can in the fridge that he grabs a handful out of to eat with most every meal. Weird, I know, but remember who we are talking about!