EMPIRE CORP. ENT. UPDATE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
fa reals lol...my homie said he was there he must be frontin, he said after he socked that guy n busted his face up, Vil from fts stomped dude hella cold n shit lol...ur a foo....clear ur pm's homie its full...

Apr 25, 2002
#1- say that then,try to act like you can do what you say,please.......then when i show up to your honkey excuse for a show.....i'll rearrange ya facial with some of that good ol' fashion t-roll-fu............you aint shit,hit the brixx,not the stixx.........and talk that,and believe me,sorry to burst everetts bubble........everett aint shit........a bunch of punk ass wannabes......never even see n the hoods they bang......elm street????from everett......does your homies know where elms is from???????Potna take a breath,realize not everyone is a monroe head........not everyone is from weak ass hick towns where the worst thing that happens is 12 sheriff vehicles hemmin' up a keg........i tried to call it cool with ya.........now you disrespectin' D-Sane,and kaylyn(who happens to look prety good in my opinion,chill bullet,just a compliment)..............maybe your just used to pasty ass white bitches that enjoy li'l monroe pink dicks...........let me hit ya town,i'll have your mom breakin' bank...........threaten me.......i like that.......tell me how you will CAVE My FACE IN........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............You think D-Sanes' someone to worry about?????haha,naw..he's too busy,ME??????I dunno,maybe i am,maybe i'm not.....only your mouth and time will tell.@D-Sane,WSUP PECKERWOOD?!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
$ea $ick said:
fa reals lol...my homie said he was there he must be frontin, he said after he socked that guy n busted his face up, Vil from fts stomped dude hella cold n shit lol...ur a foo....clear ur pm's homie its full...
Oh no.......he did.........your talkin bout big white boy...........blonde dude.......he's cool......naw he did rock dude.........but i did most the damage because i kept going.........he stopped.......but yeah he dropped dude first......he was beatin' some broad in my fromt yard,cant have that can we?hit me on the im fool........str206503

Apr 25, 2002
Khevlar...bro...you need to learn some humility. with my new found soberness and appreciation for life and doing the right things (thanks to AA), im gonna dismiss that comment you made about not having to "roll on" me. my anger problems have subsided CONSIDERABLY since ive been in this program, and this is something you SHOULD be thankful for. i cant say the same for some of my folks on here tho, so my advice to you is learn when to be leaniant(sp?) about running your mouth. as for myself, i see no need to threaten your health, because that would most likely only jeapordise the progress ive made in bettering myself thus far. i will let you know now tho, had i never found this new way of living/thinking, you trying to "roll" on me would be seriously detrimental to your well being. shit, even now if the situation ever came up where i felt "threatened" by your person, believe that i would do everything within my ability to cancel out that threat. but for right now, me ever considering you as a threat is highly unlikely. however, i do find the thought of being in the presence of you and the rest of these gentlemen when you settle your differences to be rather entertaining! you guys just might hafto set something up. monroe would be a nice place, somewhere secluded. ill even be the designated camera man

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
MR.VILLAIN said:

#1 @D-Sane,WSUP PECKERWOOD?!!!!!!!!!!
lol....sup beaner? Or should I say 50/50 bar? Man.....I told you to tell your sister to call me! lol

@KHEVLAR........dog...........you need to understand something. I know ALOT of these people on here personally. I used to live 1 block away from Sixxness.......Mo-X & Lil G are my folks......Purebread Hogg......Bammer.....the list goes on. Let's put it this way......pretty much everybody on this thread I know personally. Everytime I turn around.......I hear about you talkin' shit to my people.....but you expect me to stay cool with you? You're trippin'.

I'm startin' to think that you're just a professional bridge burner.

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN,HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS SHIT???KHEV IS THE BIGGEST BUSTER I'VE SEEN FROM THE NW....I WOULD BE ASHAMED IF HE CLAIMED MY PART OF THE COUNTRY...I GUESS I'LL GET MY CLOWN ON AND LEAVE.........HERE'S KHEVINA'S NEW ALBUM COVER.......

Apr 25, 2002
Boy oh Boy,D.......i read all this ish on here....man you got drama.Yeah i'll tell her to call you...lol,i already did......she asked me why,i said i don't know......just call the fuckin' guy.Sykos' cousin lives at my fuckin' house....she says she met you before...name Rukiyah ring a bell??

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
poppin it like what?! sixxness, call ryan when you get in town.
STREEL LEVEL RECORDS BABY! :) I'll hit him up....Whussup wit Friday?

C.O.L.A. said:
@sixx
call me when you get in town so i can get you for that shirt.....:dead: .
The shirt is kinda small.....it's only an XL....I'm gonna have to see if I can get a bigger one....lmao.....I'm sure I'll see you when I'm in town....:cool:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
DeluzioN said:
you and the rest of these gentlemen when you settle your differences to be rather entertaining! you guys just might hafto set something up. monroe would be a nice place, somewhere secluded. ill even be the designated camera man
Aint shit gonna happen........if anything happens, its gonna happen when we all cross paths someday, and I wouldnt be surprised if that happens.....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
^ tru dat, the only time khevlar ever crosses my mind is on the internet when he's running his mouth and when cats tell us about our beats being used for his songs blow ass and ours are better... besides that, who cares. if he wants it, that's fine, I can't be missed.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
MR.VILLAIN said:
Boy oh Boy,D.......i read all this ish on here....man you got drama.Yeah i'll tell her to call you...lol,i already did......she asked me why,i said i don't know......just call the fuckin' guy.Sykos' cousin lives at my fuckin' house....she says she met you before...name Rukiyah ring a bell??
I'm just playin' about your sister......I got her number.....well at least I USED TO.

Yeah....I think I know who you're talkin' about. You don't sound too happy about it though! lol