EMPIRE CORP. ENT. UPDATE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.mp3.com
@D-Sane aaight man, I don't see why you jump on me ayytime.

@Kalyn, your an overweight adultress, and you stupid if you think you know the people I smash wit. I did one show wit you!! Say more thangz and I will embarass you worse. There'z shit I am just itchin to say...and yeah, you should go wake Bullet up.

@Mo-X...I think it's hella obvious I know how to count bars. 2 I'll beat your ass, 3. I own Khevlar.com, and have owned the domain name for a while. Khevlar is even copywitten and registered @bandreg.com, so you hella stupid.

I'll let it stand at that, there is no way I can win an arguement in herre, I never could, but it's all jezus, cats that wanna network get at me......

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Khevlar Killah said:
I own Khevlar.com, and have owned the domain name for a while. Khevlar is even copywitten and registered @bandreg.com, so you hella stupid.
Domain name- khevlar.com

Nameservers-
DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM

Start of registration- 02/07/03 00:00:00
Registered through- 02/07/04 00:00:00

Registrant Contact-
Khevlar Bullet Proof Vests, Inc
Mo X ([email protected])
Private
FAX- none
Private
Shoreline, WA 98177
US

Thanks for the domain, i'll get tons of free promotion off your bitch ass (HAHAHA, all your fans will hear our music and make the switch to some good quality music, LOL), and do me a favor and goto www.khevlar.com so you can get pissed off about it and come bitch me out again... thanks, come again.

Dec 11, 2002
Khevlar Killah said:
@Kalyn, your an overweight adultress, and you stupid if you think you know the people I smash wit. I did one show wit you!! Say more thangz and I will embarass you worse. There'z shit I am just itchin to say...and yeah, you should go wake Bullet up.

I'm sayin' more ... boy.

Say what you want.. if its true, i'll cop to it...

-- this shit hysterical to me... I love to watch a NOBODY burnin' bridges BEFORE they even get to them..

I'll wait for you to say what you want to say (make it good) and then ... well.. bring it on boy.

May 17, 2002
ha, this guy is a homo, im sure there are some tough cats in monroe...but gangstas? bwahahahahaha shit got me rollin, the only gangsta i seen in monroe were wearing cross color shirts with tight ass saggin highwater dickies......does this guy own a legit label? if so wow whats the world coming to, i guess if daz can own 5 different record labels and expect to be gettin paid from all of them then anything is possible.....

@mo-x, tell pain to holler about the collab

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Khevlar Killah said:
@Mo-X-- I think that's kind of shady; but I guess I'll get legal gangster wit you.

---Royce Ferguson (Everett) is a savage.............I'm done wit this.
"Legal Gangster" huh? LOL. If you're talking about retaining the services of a lawyer, say dat then. I'll be looking forward to your pleas in the near future since you can't do a damn thing about the domain name. I'm using Khevlar.com to educate the population about the must use of Khevlar Bullet Proof Vests. Have fun chump.

Dec 11, 2002
Khevlar Killah said:
[B

THIS IS BULLET...

i don't feel like loggering her out just to reply to you, but this is me just letting you know i've seen this, there is no conversation that needs to be had that we can't have in person. At this point it can wait....enjoy this why you can, cuz the talking just stopped.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
haha pj ur dumb, what u gunna do when me, mo x, lil g, sixxness, bammer, bullet, and hella other fools show up on ur doorstep???...haha u think i dont know u...i know people who WILL tell me where u live and I AM COMING FOR YOU, belive that, sucka.

i just wanna make it clear to all the homies who this faggot has disrespected that I OFFICIALLY GOT DIBS ON THE FIRST BLOW TO BATMANS JAW.....

Apr 25, 2002
ey.........khevy khev.........you aint cavin' shit in....as potna said in that ol' skool movie''you talk too much,homeboy you never shut up!''..........and believe me powder puff........you dont want to be threatnin' my folks.......cause sumn liable to end up broken or fractured or both........you aint shit,your from MONROE!!!!!! Get the picture,hombre..........you are not a factor,bullet dissmissed ya.....now you tryin' to play like you somebody???Lets' see you sell outside of sno-hoe county.........please,de nada huerro.You act like you NW for a brief sec.......then gon' step in talkin' yin yang.......

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
haha whats crackin MR VIL....that bar-b-q at ur house last summer where that dude got glass jawwed, my homie was the one who did that 2 dude...hit me at the crib sumtime dawg ill shoot the # inna pm.....