EMPIRE CORP. ENT. UPDATE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.mp3.com
Finally, with all the posturing and hyping the first previews of the Empire Corp. Ent. label will hit you late next week......
@ mp3.com/Khevlar
"Last Chance.."-Khevlar from the Kansas Disc of WEAPON
"You don't wanna beef wit me"-Barricade from the Barricade EP in MAY

"Taking Your Girl" The controversial single (Ayybody in the NW get's involved, but for good fun)-Khevlar the lead single from the Kansas disc of WEAPON.

We get alot of emails asking us; what in the hell could be on a NW rappers "KANSAS" disc. When I moved to Kansas I changed alot, as a person, and as an emcee. I found my people, and learned alot I was ignorant about in the past. From the brief (and I mean very brief, there is only 1 track besides records in stores now that is availbe online [WhodabestitsK!!! Sindustry Remix, and Four Timez feat. Arjay that is even available for public download) snippets of the WASHINGTON STATE DISC of WEAPON the public has been privy to hear, some of our criticism has been that I sound like Eminem, I'm fair skinned, it gon' happen aye. Comparable to that the Kansas disc of WEAPON is white and black, apples and oranges. I think even the cats that are not at the moment a Khevlar fan, will be won over by atleast 5 tracks off the entire WEAPON album, or I will give you your money back JUNE 17, 2003.

The Barricade EP is finished and is straight lava!!!
I think the cover will freak alot of people out, but it is your money's worth belive that. It also contains 3 new Khevlar songz that will not be available anywhere else!!!!

www.khevlar.com will be up late APRIL, we've posted it would be up this month, but my hair grows slower then expected, and I can't put the site up just right yet till my hair is the dopest haircut in the rapgame...(sum u ya'll might think it's crazy, but hey....lol)

4 new artists have joined the Empire Corp. Ent. army and will make their unveiling at the khevlar.com opening!!!! (YOU AIN'T GONNA BELIVE WHO THEY IZ, hataz...shut yo' mouth...haha)

Like I've said in the past, we rap for ya'll, we do this whole thing to entertain, express ourselves, and represent you all, we all from the same region, alot of us has grown up the same, so if you have any questions/comments/ ideas for khevlar.com you would like to see on the site, hit us now!!!!
We want cats to be like, dayum, I go to other cats sites to network, I go to khevlar.com cause it hot!!!!!!!

@ Empire Corp. Ent. Fans here-- will you please copy and paste this post to Siccness.net and other forums that you know of.
I don't kick it in other forumz.

"I'll make a four year old girl lick my ballz, then slam her face in the wall."-Barricade -- " Syphilllis is eating my Brain"

"Welcome back to the West Coast, all new I never retro, several medals
Awarded let go; wait till you see what I got next, extra special, yall on the next but I’m on an extra level now;, like I said settle down; enough battle let’s level out
Don’t think I can’t, yall don’t wanna call the devil out, this is the last time I’ll state I’m number one out of state or under the gun, n now that I have rhymed about women these birds believe I love you…..I’m in love with words n not you/Ladies like: “you so crazy!”, then my doctors like” dude you crazy” so I gotta tell you I’m crazy, this still groundhogs day and I’ve been stuck here since the eighties (Hate me! Hate me!) "--Khevlar on "Last Chance.."

SEE YOU JUNE 17!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i believe Shawn B said he got somethin like 32 years. im with Maja on that barricade quote tho, shits just faulty. horrorcore is alright, but that quote is more along the lines of pedophile rap. i know its just for shock value, but theres comes a point where artist credibility comes into play, and for dude to say hes gonna make a four year old lick his nuts, put it on an album, and sell it for $, kinda crosses my taste boundries. do what ya do tho

Oct 12, 2002
www.mp3.com
@Deluzion-It makes more sense wit the rest of the record. You sound like a smart dude, so I ain't fin to try n smash on you...

@SEA SICK---whenever'z clever, hope you been hittin weights.

@Mo-X- Your a switch sided bitch. You always be IM'n me all the time, even when I was like what the fuck, I mean do you wanna sign wit me??? I asked your ass to send some more material never came.....since you ain't hot enough to fuck wit SLR ( I just assume since you all on their board as a regular and are friends wit Mr. D-Sane (HIT ME ON EMAIL DSANE, YOU DONE DISSAPEARED, WE GOTTA DO THE DAMN THANG IN THE NEXT 11 DAYS) I assume you like an SLR wannabe that gets plugs whatever for doin handy man favors. Look here dude, I run my own label, we got 2 records comin out in the next 3 months. Don't think because weve shared a few beats that I'm in your caliber. Yeah, if I beat this dudes ass ( and we will film it and put it on khevlar.com) that I won't be on your ass right after that. My step pops told me right before he died like ayy, if a mofucka is hypin a fight up between you and someone, beat that someone's ass. Then right when you see that "mofucka" try and give you a dap for it, knock his bitch ass out!!!!! His whore mama ain't raised him right!! I'm sick of your wishy washy attitude towards me. I've always been nice and political wit you. For some reason you think D-Sane hates me, so on the siccness you try and ride the anti-Khevlar shit. D-Sane is doing a record on my album dude. Quit cheerleading, you will get hurt doing it.

@ SEA SICK-- BEFORE I WRAP YOU UP, please explain who you are, what you've done, and where your from. To not too is bitchmade right? You seem to know who I is.

All other cats it's all jezus, I just can't stand kids comin at me sideways from the sidelines, like what the fuck, you sit on the bench, YOU AINT EVEN IN THE GAME!!! AND THAT"S REAL SPIT!!!

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^I can't wait till Mo-X sees this.......

You got it twisted Khevlar......aint no SLR wannabes here homeboy, we doin tha same shit you are, tryna start a label up. You aint dropped shit yet so your on tha same level as us. Untill you drop somethin.......keep ya mouth shut.

And TRUST ME....YOU DONT WANNA SEE MO-X IN 3D and half tha SLR board can vouch for me on this one...............

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Originally posted by Khevlar Killah @Mo-X- Your a switch sided bitch. You always be IM'n me all the time, even when I was like what the fuck, I mean do you wanna sign wit me???
First of all, I've instant messaged you once to chop game and know what your label is all about... ONCE, and that was two weeks ago. We talked for like 2 hours straight about all kinds of shit, but mostly I just listened to your speaches about how we should combine labels and tour together.

Originally posted by Khevlar Killah
I asked your ass to send some more material never came.....
I've been busy as hell, I haven't stopped working in the studio since construction was finished.... literally everyday I've been in here for atleast 8 hours (average though is around 11 hours) recording folks and mixing down projects and you expect me to waltz into The D-Sane Asylum and demand him to give me all my recorded material so I can sift through it and send it to you? Patience grasshoppa... these things take time.

Originally posted by Khevlar Killah since you ain't hot enough to fuck wit SLR ( I just assume since you all on their board as a regular and are friends wit Mr. D-Sane (HIT ME ON EMAIL DSANE, YOU DONE DISSAPEARED, WE GOTTA DO THE DAMN THANG IN THE NEXT 11 DAYS) I assume you like an SLR wannabe that gets plugs whatever for doin handy man favors.
Everybody who frequents the siccness more than twice a month like yourself would know that this is where the eyes are at. This is the board you come to for anything regarding the NW. It's an area to chat, vent, talk a *little bit* of shit and network with people.

As for the nature of my relationship with D-Sane, we're friends, we see eye 2 eye on alot of shit... So naturally it makes sense for me to offer my help in any way possible. Big deal, my family helped out in the construction of his new place. Ask the man yourself if I ever asked for anything in return... what the fuck you thinking? What am I supposed to keep track of shit, keep score and be like: "oh he did this, I did that, he owes me this much, blah blah" - NEGATIVE ya fuckin' retard. Friends do favors for friends out of the kindness of there hearts, not because they have other agendas. Learn about it. Where the fuck did that comment of yours come from anyways?

I haven't once asked D-Sane if Mo-X & Lil' G could be on SLR, I've just been doing my own thing from the very beginning. It's called TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE. I'm not going to sit around and wait to be put on a label. If those were my intentions then my demo tape would be sitting in a box waiting to be listened to. SLR is a good label that has alot to offer an artist but my intentions aren't sinister like 90% of all the other artists out there. I'm not interested in using up SLR for all they have in order to better myself or my career like some people do. *cough* khelvar & esr *cough* - I've always just wanted to do quality music and have met some good ass folks along the way... so fuck what you heard or assumed shithead.

Originally posted by Khevlar Killah Look here dude, I run my own label, we got 2 records comin out in the next 3 months. Don't think because weve shared a few beats that I'm in your caliber.
You're right, yer not in my position, my sport or my league. Muthafucka you can't even count bars right, and i'll prove that right now...

Everybody who is reading this: Click here and listen to Khelvar start his chorus off in the position of where the first verse starts, and then keep listening until the chorus comes in again, six bars deep you'll notice some instruments drop out and the second verse starts, but he's still rapping... Oh yeah this is the same song where you can listen to his pathetic attempt at rapping fast but it really just comes across jumbled at 1 minute and 49.5 seconds into the song OOPS, innocent mistake right? Riiiight.

Originally posted by Khevlar Killah Yeah, if I beat this dudes ass ( and we will film it and put it on khevlar.com) that I won't be on your ass right after that. My step pops told me right before he died like ayy, if a mofucka is hypin a fight up between you and someone, beat that someone's ass. Then right when you see that "mofucka" try and give you a dap for it, knock his bitch ass out!!!!! His whore mama ain't raised him right!!
Again, you can't compete in this arena either. If you wanna have funk on site, just say it... You don't gotta beat around the bush and try and punk people you don't know over the internet. I'm sure you felt all warm and fuzzy inside after you posted this like: "yeaa man, I showed Mo-X what's up! dood didn't wanna join my label so I'll talk a little shit and that'll shut him up. haha, I rule, my names khevlar, better axe somebody!" - Pssh, alrighty.

Oh and... Everybody reading, including you Khevlar, click here to watch KHEVLAR.COM goto the UNKNOWNTERRITORY.COM WEBSITE. I've had you owned for months SON.

Originally posted by Khevlar Killah I'm sick of your wishy washy attitude towards me. I've always been nice and political wit you. For some reason you think D-Sane hates me, so on the siccness you try and ride the anti-Khevlar shit. D-Sane is doing a record on my album dude. Quit cheerleading, you will get hurt doing it.
I'll let D-Sane speak about his business with you, maybe he'll post some of your e-mails to expose the bitch in you to the whole world, I dunno, that's up to him. But...

...You fucked up, came at me HELLA sideways when all I did was say that I wanted to see ya'll fight. You took that shit the wrong way, had a major hissy fit about it, and made yaself look like a complete fucking retard. You don't know shit about shit, then wanna talk shit like I won't punch yer fuckin' teeth out. You want beef, say dat then. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. I don't have a wishy washy attitude with you, NEVER DID. But then again, that was the past. If you want a piece of me, come get it. Open your mouth again, and i'll shut it... and that's just being real with ya.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Wait until wednesday to fight, I'm gonna be in Seattle! I may be making a trip to Monroe anyway to see my homey in jail...Maybe I'll just go the day that everyone else does....lol :)

Oct 12, 2002
www.mp3.com
I hear Khevlar has broads in Idaho that can put it down on Kalyn.

@Lil G- I done been on records, so far ya'll don't exist. Ya'll could'nt make NorthCoast Rain, a comp I told dude to take me off of. So we ain't in the same league. Shit was cool till ya'll stepped in sideways, for real.
And tell your lil sister Katy or whatever her name is Kenny to quit AIMin me.