EMINEM HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
Tim will respond to each and every single eminem diss on this board because Tim - you are a cracker piece of racist shit. For years you prayed that a peckerwood like yourself would gain respect in the rap community so you could hold your goddamn head up high. Your culture is destroyed, your people can't dance - your women have no tits and no ass, and you have a small dick... but now the tides have turned because of Marshall mathers... you don't have to be ashamed anymore.

Well, cocksucker, eminem talks a LOT of shit about killing people on his firstslim shady LP - and that faggot hasn't done any of it. Styles P came up here with NO BODYGUARDS - and WALKED to VIP in the club...Eminem needs the national guard wherever he goes and runs. He doesn't shoot anyone, he doesn't stab anyone and he needs to shut the fuck up because hip hop is not "entertainment" - it's urban expression of real life situations.

I can't wait until crackers stop listening to rap after it becomes "un-hip" so the music can get real again.

N

Napalm

FUCC FEMINEM. HE FAKE JUST LIKE HIS CREW. IAM A WHITE RAPPER WITH THE VENOMOUS LYRICS. BETTER THEN FEMINEM COULD EVER BE. Also I FEAR MR DRAMUH COME TO OHIO AND LET ME CATCH YOU SO I CAN DRAG YOU INTO THE WOODS AND SLAUGHTER YOU.
NAPALM

May 2, 2002
What does "he got spits for a white guy" mean. black peeps are geneticaly predisposed to rock a mic, white peeps arent born with the ablility to ryhme? Thats an ignorant statement mayne
lol...so is your statement.....

And Alf was the shit back in the day. "Here kitty kitty kitty..."

Jul 9, 2002
Shea, I've heard B-12 and he's cool IMHO, never heard any of your stuff or young dru, I am feelin Woodie to the fullest but Eminem get no play or props from me.