EMINEM HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I KNOW ALOTTA PEOPLE ON THE SICCNESS HATE EMINEM BUT I THINK HES ONE OF THE HARDEST LYRICIST PERIOD ANYWAY EVEN IF YOU HATE CHECK OUT THE TRAILER TO 8MILE ON LAUNCH THIS MOVIE LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA TIGHT SHIT..... IM SORRY EM HATERS BUT TONIGHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY PM'S

Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
I JUST GET HELLA ANNOYED WHEN PEOPLE ASK IPH IM TRYNA BE LIKE HIM JUST CUZ I RAP, AND IM NOT EVEN WHITE
why would they ask you that then?

anticipatin' the release also. i heard it's loosely based on his life. you have to add some fictional shit in there to make it a tight as M would say "phlick"

:dead:

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
turtle said:
I seen the previews to his movie, looks like its going to be a good one........
Same here, I don't like his music, his voice annoys me, and if there are songs I like. They get played so much that I get to getting annoyed everytime I hear it. I saw the trailer and it does look interesting, I may have to peep it.

But I'm an Esham/Natas fan waaaaaaaaaay before I'm a Eminem/D-12 fan.

May 9, 2002
did eminem diss nelly at tha vma's? i know they dont like eachother. when he waz accepting his award people were booin him and hes like keep booing girls i i dont care to hit a girl in glasses haha and just before that they shown nelly sittin there in some big ass glasses...then when he came up agian he shook nellys hand and then went to tha mic and said thanx to my anger managment class haha somethin like that lol shit waz funny

Aug 25, 2002
eminem is tight lyrically but I'm of the opinion that you must either live or HAVE LIVED the life you rap about - and it's painfully obvious with his empty gun carrying, fighting people over a hoe that isn't yours, got beat up all the time in school self that he's no killer at all, and he shouldn't be talking about killing ... the white people like him because now they can enjoy catchy rap music without a smiling dancing "nigger" they subliminally hate.

I think chino xl, and maybe crooked I are better, but nothing says "White America" than cussing your mom out LOL

May 3, 2002
I like Eminem 'cause he holds the ability to rhyme constantly... even rhymes I've never heard or even thought about. And if it doesn't rhyme, he makes it sound like it rhymes and it doesn't sound stupid.
He's also somewhat of a rebel (which gives him more "points" for being more conscience than other rappers.) In "White America" he said nothing but the truth. Also, remember that verse that goes, "You laugh 'til your ass gets drafted, while you're at band camp thinkin' the crap can't happen... all this terror America demands action, next thing you know you've got Uncle Sam's ass askin', to join the Army or what you'll do for their Navy. You just a baby, gettin' recruited at eighteen. You're on a plane now, eatin' their food and their baked beans. I'm twenty-eight, they gon' take you before they take me. Crazy insane or insane crazy?" He has balls saying some of the shit he says.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I FearMrDrawmuh said:
I'm of the opinion that you must either live or HAVE LIVED the life you rap about - and it's painfully obvious with his empty gun carrying, fighting people over a hoe that isn't yours, got beat up all the time in school
He has talked about those things you mentioned and more in his songs. You obviously are one of those dumb fuccs who bash artists without actually listening to their albums.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
JazzFan said:
Is it personal Tim? Why do you get so upset when people diss Eminem?
I don't. I get pissed when people talk shit JUST to talk shit. They don't actually have reason, except for he is popular. If you don't like someone fine. Just don't come on here and talk out your ass or I will say something. It has nothing to do with me being a fan. For example, I can't stand puffy, nelly and so on but I have defended them in topics talking bullshit about them. Why? Because a lot of people only talk shit about them because they are popular. Which is retarded so I'm not going to sit by and not say shit. I couldn't care less about who someone else likes. I just hate stupid people.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Is it personal for you or any of those other pathetic people who feel the need to go into EVERY Eminem related thread and talk shit about him?