EMINEM HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
dont even sweat it tim. you KNOW these kind of people in real life. and you KNOW what kind of life theyre living. so just thank whoever youre not in their shoes. it must be hard.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
phil said:
dont even sweat it tim. you KNOW these kind of people in real life. and you KNOW what kind of life theyre living. so just thank whoever youre not in their shoes. it must be hard.
I know.

Jul 9, 2002
phil said:
What kind of people are you talking about Phil, please explain yourself.

I dont care if Eminem never had a hit record but my opinion of him would still be the same.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
JazzFan said:
I dont care if Eminem never had a hit record but my opinion of him would still be the same.
That may be true for you but A LOT of people here hate him because he's popular. That's what I have a problem with.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Moby was sittin there, laughing at him and Eminem looked like he was gonna throw a fit and cry like a fuckin bitch. anyways, Jazzfan is right - everyone will bash everyone else (on the Siccness people like to talk shit about Ja Rule, DMX, Lil Wayne, Snoop all fuckin day) but as soon as Eminem gets dissed on here - someone feels the need to make a big deal out of it. i'm white but alot of white people just say 'Eminem's tight' and shit because it makes white people feel like they got a place in the rap industry as long as Eminem is successful.

Apr 26, 2002
eminem iz a lyrical GENIUS. i don't like him only cuz i can't shtand his voice. it's aggravating az fucc. i think he playz that "i'm a victim" role too much. how bad can it be as a white man in america? (no offense to white people on here). but honesly, is eminem suffering/struggling that much? how many times is he gonna rap bout his mom? about how hard it is to be white in america? bout his ex-bitch. damn. fold.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
JazzFan said:

What kind of people are you talking about Phil, please explain yourself.

I DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN. UNLESS YOURE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. IN WHICH CASE, I WONT BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD YOU.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Eminem is starting to get annoying as fuck...but Iam not hatin on the man...kuz everyones got a fav. Emienem track.

Most of his musik is whack!!but Some tracks are deep. He's got spits 4 a white guy :mad:

May 3, 2002
If you don't like someone, stop worrying about them.

I think Eminem is just mis-understood. He's given me the impression that while growing up things were hard for him. His mom was a drug abuser who never cared for him or showed love to him, he was getting bullied at school, he was made to take pills because he was "depressed," and all kinds of shit in between. Other rappers ignore this but Eminem doesn't. He could rap about bank rolls, doing shows, and fucking hoes, but he doesn't because he hasn't forgotten where he came from. He's not trying to front like his shit don't stink.

Jun 21, 2002
eminem is a dope battle rapper but other than that he fuckin sucks besides he only wrote 4 songs on his new album, but hell he doin the damn thing for white trash america so hell represent yo shit

May 23, 2002
Eminem is the BEST rapper out there right now...he has the best lyrics and most of all he raps about different shit...he's an entertainer...that's what he's doing...he's a great entertainer...yeah there are rappers out there that do rhyme about other shit than platinum, cars, bitches and killing muthafuckas, but none can do it like Eminem does...and to set the record straight NO BAY AREA RAPPER CAN BE LYRICALLY COMPARED TO HIM...may Boots from the Coup can cause se's clever with his rhymes, he's above all these other rappers, but not many are as clever as they are...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BDNLLL said:
Look on the inside of the album
I did, he has writting credits on every song and he even produced all but 3 or 4 of them. What album are you looking at?

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
ive honestly tried to give feminem a shot, but hes really annoying and frankly tends to sound rather repetetive (especially with his damn mother issues). ive known feminem's shit since his underground days, and back then (as in most underground shit) the form was more raw/uncut - now its commercialized and is overwhelmingly annoying due to his large fan base of little kids and mtv jockin him. i do however give props to the beats, but thats all dr. dre anyways.

tim - i hear you on that "hatin without even listening to an artists record" - those people just need to shut the fuck up and learn about shit before they speak on it.

peace.