ELDER SCROLLS V: Skyrim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
pretty excited about the DLC tomorrow. wasnt sure if it would be enough to get back in but i cant wait to play. mainly because there isnt shit for games out right now. excellent planning on bethesdas part

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
any word on the DLC?
im only about an hour in. crossbow is super powerful ( im using my ranged character which helps). i made a dragonbone bow which is pretty dope. they also have dragonbone arrows as well. nice to finally have something stronger than the daedric one.

its more skyrim. hard to complain

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
being a vampire is dope. i switched over to my mage that was already a vampire to check it out and its fun. the vampire lord transformation is beast mode. you wreck shop in that form

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
beat the game yesterday, i didnt even realize i was on the final quest then it was all over. i was like lol oops. 92 hours playtime level 48. killed alduin with like 9 power attacks on master difficulty

think im going to get the rest of the trophies and retire

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i got 'return the thieves guild to its former glory', 'hail sithis', pickpocket 50 people, get to level 50, collect 15 daedric artifacts, and a couple other trophies left like the break out of jail one, discover 15 standing stones, have 1000 bounty in all cities

should be able to do them all but im kinda like meh i dont even know if its worth the time. i think i had as much fun as i can with the game at the moment. time to take a break and get a diff game. think ill pick up red dead redemption

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Play red dead to give yourself a Bethesda break, but afterwards if you get bored definitely give fallout 3 a go. Oblivion is also great
yea definitely need a break from the current style of western rpg's

i think i put like 80 hours into fallout new vegas and about 92 hours into skyrim lol

the games are built very similar, need a break from that

maybe ill go back and replay god of war 3. i got bored with it after getting like 90% through the game, never beat it. i was also playing on a shitty small standard definition tv.. maybe the graphics boost on a large hdtv will give me the motivation to start over and finish it the whole way through lol