ELDER SCROLLS V: Skyrim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
I posted the trailer for this a few weeks ago. I cannot fukin wait for this game. Oblivion was and is the greatest game I have ever played. I am a sucker for massive open world fantasy rpgs.

Jan 18, 2006
yeah I felt the same way. I put some so many hours into Oblivion, more then any game in a long time except multiplayer shooters online. The recent Fallout games are real good also but I fucked with Oblivion before Fallout 3 and feel they copied a lot of shit from Oblivion

Apr 2, 2010
Oblivion is more fun than Fallout, the only problem is that the map isn't large enough but thats why you should get it on PC so you can put a bunch of mods on it..

and I'm definitely lookin out for this game..

Apr 2, 2010
The throat slit seen @ 1:32 in that video is already on oblivion here, I have the mod installed its called "Deadly Reflex" and its amazing.

I wouldn't be suprised if they added more things from the mods. I really hope they add more weapons and races though, they only showed human in that trailer and that would be a shame...Amazing level design, the city @ 1:17 is awesome.

Maybe this game will take the Deus Ex spot for best game ever, oblivion is already in my second.

Jan 2, 2006
I wouldn't be suprised if they added more things from the mods. I really hope they add more weapons and races though, they only showed human in that trailer and that would be a shame.
i think i read that they confirmed the 10 races

what i wanna see in this game is werewolves..in oblivion i was
god of madness, head of the dark brotherhood and the mages guild :cool:
all i was missing was the werewolf curse..i would have been unstoppable lmao

Jan 2, 2006
lmao yeah there was a mod that let you transform into one, you also have a spell that allows you to form into a wolf. Theres over 10 thousand mods for oblivion...
over 10 thousand?! damn..sometimes i wish i had bought a real pc instead of this laptop lol. i play all my games on ps3

one mod i would loved to play was Nehrim - At Fate's Edge

Jun 11, 2004
Should I get this even if I haven't played Elder Scrolls IV?
I'm pretty sure it will be a standalone game. I played oblivion without playing elder scrolls III and I didn't feel like I was missing anything. That said, you should play oblivion just because it's fuckin rad and it's massive, at least the same size as fallout new Vegas if not bigger. It's way prettier too.

Apr 2, 2010
over 10 thousand?! damn..sometimes i wish i had bought a real pc instead of this laptop lol. i play all my games on ps3

one mod i would loved to play was Nehrim - At Fate's Edge
Hell yeah, I installed that but had I few problems. I'm going to try it again later since I now have a mod manager.

@ kingsix yeah like pbarb said you won't miss anything unless you want to read through all the books on the shelf that talk about the previous elder scroll games.