ELDER SCROLLS V: Skyrim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i wish they had cooler trophies in skyrim. all the trophies look pretty damn easy to get. like i wish there was a Master Businessman trophy or something similar to that with like "get 10,000,000 gold in less than 100 hours play time" or something hella challenging

im not too worried about the trophies, i know for sure i could easily 100% skyrim though. in GTA IV im only at like 50% trophies and it seems like getting 100% would be damn near impossible lol, it would take like 150 hours of playtime and most of the shit isnt even fun. like finding 50 packages and doing all the stunt jumps, fuck that bullshit

or like you could still 100% the game but they had challenges, like a hardcore mode where if you die youre dead for good, like in diablo 2, lol, and gave you a special trophy for beating it

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Well I'm barely on level 4. Did the quest where u fight the dragon at the watchtower. I hid like a lil hoe behind some rocks and let the others take care of it lol. I need to start smithing shit. I don't feel I'm strong enough to continue these quests
Also for the hell of it a I picked a lock at the stable and I got locked up. Being a thief is the best imo. I've been playing rpgs since I was 9 years old and I've always chosen the thief type character!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well I'm barely on level 4. Did the quest where u fight the dragon at the watchtower. I hid like a lil hoe behind some rocks and let the others take care of it lol. I need to start smithing shit. I don't feel I'm strong enough to continue these quests
Also for the hell of it a I picked a lock at the stable and I got locked up. Being a thief is the best imo. I've been playing rpgs since I was 9 years old and I've always chosen the thief type character!
yea when you lockpick and steal and shit you have to actually pretend youre doing some sneaky shit, like look around and make sure no one can see you, and crouch until that little eye icon is just a slit and it says "Hidden", otherwise the guards will make you pay a bounty or lock your ass up lol. it gets fun when youre trying to jack shit out of peoples hosues and theyre following you around the house watching you and telling you to get out of there and not cause any trouble lol, they know whats up

im such a goody two-shoes in that game that i havent even been locked up yet except for once when it was part of a quest. i still have to get that "escape from jail" achievement

and dont feel bad about the dragon at the watchtower thing, theres a reason why they gave you like a whole group of NPC's to fight the shit with you lol, youre meant to do that quest super early. youre doing the right thing, keep doing the dragon quests until you "learn what shouting is all about". i dont want to spoil it at all but just follow that main questline for awhile. i made the mistake of not doing those early main quests till i was like level 15 or some shit and i still got my ass kicked by that dragon at the watchtower lol, and i feel like a lot of shit would have been funner and easier early on if i had learned about shouting

as for feeling weak early on, dont really worry about it. a good tip though is not to waste your money on weapons and armor from merchants, its so ridiculously overpriced in your beginning stages its absurd. the best thing to do is just find shit in dungeons or from killing stuff, and of course making it yourself with blacksmithing

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
i'm on level 6 now. lets have a moment of silence for faendal. i asked to go on a quest with me for the hell of it, and well he didnt make it lol necromancer burned his ass to the ground. RIP nigga!
i plan on getting locked up a lot lol i just need to get my feet wet more in this game. i killed a some thief chief in a hideout. dumb bitch said i was gonna die, and a second later i slit her throat lol hilarious
the good thing about faendal dying is that his house is mine now, i got the key. so i just crash there when need be.
yeah i'm got the whirlwind shout and the other one too. i will do the other quest tomorrow for me to get the 3rd shout. my method right now is do one main quest and then one side quest and i just rotate it like that. i saw a giant for the first time, i did not engage.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i'm on level 6 now. lets have a moment of silence for faendal. i asked to go on a quest with me for the hell of it, and well he didnt make it lol necromancer burned his ass to the ground. RIP nigga!
i plan on getting locked up a lot lol i just need to get my feet wet more in this game. i killed a some thief chief in a hideout. dumb bitch said i was gonna die, and a second later i slit her throat lol hilarious
the good thing about faendal dying is that his house is mine now, i got the key. so i just crash there when need be.
yeah i'm got the whirlwind shout and the other one too. i will do the other quest tomorrow for me to get the 3rd shout. my method right now is do one main quest and then one side quest and i just rotate it like that. i saw a giant for the first time, i did not engage.
whoa lol, level 6 and you already got the whirlwind shout and the other one, Nice! i neglected the main quests for a long ass time. im at 80 hours playtime right now and i still havent finished the main quest lol, saving it for like the last thing i do when im like a god damn near

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that lil fag that's like jarl's advisor didnt believe i knew the shout. so i did it. and well, i got killed by 4 different people simultaneously including the jarl lol!

lol yea. its a good idea to keep autosave on, or at the very least make sure you save it before you do something you think might go horribly wrong.

like for example sometimes the guards dont make you pay a bounty for what something youve done, they just try and kill you on sight forever, even if you put your weapon away theyll keep attacking. i messed up once and killed some 'thalmor justicars' and freed their prisoner but it gave me a wanted bounty in the rift, i had been running around for like a half hour gathering alchemy ingredients and the guards wanted to kill me and wouldnt let me talk to them to pay a bounty or anything, had to reload my game, lost a half hour of playtime and all those alchemy ingredients

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
lol yea. its a good idea to keep autosave on, or at the very least make sure you save it before you do something you think might go horribly wrong.

like for example sometimes the guards dont make you pay a bounty for what something youve done, they just try and kill you on sight forever, even if you put your weapon away theyll keep attacking. i messed up once and killed some 'thalmor justicars' and freed their prisoner but it gave me a wanted bounty in the rift, i had been running around for like a half hour gathering alchemy ingredients and the guards wanted to kill me and wouldnt let me talk to them to pay a bounty or anything, had to reload my game, lost a half hour of playtime and all those alchemy ingredients
good to know. especially when i plan on casing houses lol
and i save crap just for sake for saving. especially in dungeons!
my weapon of choice is the imperial sword.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
good to know. especially when i plan on casing houses lol
and i save crap just for sake for saving. especially in dungeons!
my weapon of choice is the imperial sword.
oh yea and another thing to keep in mind is regular town NPCs dont buy stolen goods from you lol. stealing potions and shit you use it doesnt matter but other items like armor and wepaons will say "stolen" on them and it wont pop up in the menu when youre selling to a merchant

you have to sell it to the thieves guild, or theres a perk in the speech skill tree that lets you sell stolen goods to anybody, but you have to have a speech of like 80 i think to get it and spend 3 or 4 skill points to make it up that far on the tree to take it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
^ i didnt figure that out until i realized that i would constantly get overweight super fast even after selling all my shit then i looked in my items and saw a bunch of iron armor i had stolen, then went to a merchant and it didnt even pop up on the list of things to sell lol.

no ones going to fuck with you if you steal weapons and armor and use them though i dont think, they just wont buy it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
got bored and googled how many quests are in the main storyline, its 19 quests. im only on quest 9 lol

time to step it up and get some of those quests done. pretty sure im missing out on some nice shouts, like someone said something in this thread about a shout to make a dragon come down from the air being inside of the main questline. i need that shout pretty bad, theres an elder dragon that keeps attacking riverwood and its pissing me the fuck off cause it just keeps repeatedly landing on top of the buildings and wont come down, and my archery doesnt even hurt it even with an upgraded nightengale bow. then it wipes out like half of my health, over 250 damage with one of its breaths, even with magic resist gear on. i would kill that thing in like 8 swings of the sword if i could make it land, fuckin stupid dragon. i keep having to bail out

i should just switch the difficulty to easy and kick his ass real quick but nah, fuck that lol

Jan 2, 2006
lmfao every second time i come to riverwood that fucking dragon is there
and i used to come there alot cos the trader got like 13000 gold if you invest in his store
but that shit gets really annoying after a while..once i waited for 10 minutes for this fucking thing to land

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lmfao every second time i come to riverwood that fucking dragon is there
and i used to come there alot cos the trader got like 13000 gold if you invest in his store
but that shit gets really annoying after a while..once i waited for 10 minutes for this fucking thing to land
yea i invested in the riverwood trader and i was like WTF when i saw he had 11,000 gold. i had like 20,000 gold at the time and i easily got up to 160,000 at one point lol. now im back down to 100,000 after buying the house in riften and solitude and upgrading them all the way, plus constantly buying soul gems and alchemy ingredients and iron ore. i invest in every single merchant i come across that has the option, just for the hell of it lol, like buying stock in all the businesses. i havent found anyone else that has that much yet, i think it was just a bug theyre too lazy to fix