El Comandante Kilo de Los Zetas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2009
I met a few homies from the mishon sum years back out here in the 559,at a Carshow they were hella koo homies..N nOthing like dude hating on here describe them as....I think doughboy was 1 of the homies I met

Oct 24, 2004
^^^^
I WASNT BEIN DISRESPECTFUL. THEY DRESSED DIFFERENT N THOUGHT THEY WERE BETTER THEN OUTTA STATE HOMIEZ. WHICH THEYRE NOT. JUZ SAYIN. DONT START UP NE MORE E DRAMA IM GONNA HAVE TO TRY PAPUSAS. I ALWAYZ LUV TRYIN NEW GOOD FOOD!

yea i think it was if itz dat same show where pitbull was performing we didnt get 2 see it though cuz we got into it wit sum bull frogs while we were backin sum homeboys 4rm out there..i love da 559 all da homies out there show nuthin but love n respect except 4 a certain vulture dyke 4rm out there lol but i aint sayin no names though hahahaha 41559
WELL SAID HOMIE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT AHAHA

Nov 8, 2009
yea i think it was if itz dat same show where pitbull was performing we didnt get 2 see it though cuz we got into it wit sum bull frogs while we were backin sum homeboys 4rm out there..i love da 559 all da homies out there show nuthin but love n respect except 4 a certain vulture dyke 4rm out there lol but i aint sayin no names though hahahaha 41559
YUp I was rite there with the homie funking with that mutt,u pistol n the other homies had our bak 1luv homie

Nov 20, 2006
I've never had a Pupusa, I wanna hit up some spots next time I go up to the bay. My sister in law is from El Salvador too, but the only thing she's good at is getting beat the fuck up by my brother. lol

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
haha, its the other way around man, ask anybody on this website. i bet you at least 80% of this site will say tacos > popusas. i know its all a matter of opinion, but its tacos on minez

oh and just to throw it out there

mexican food > the entire salvadoran/nicaraguan cuisines combined

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
some of my employees at my last location were from el salvador.....
i allways thought all thier lunches smelled nasty. some people like to be adventurous with trying dishes but personally i am picky as fuck and hate trying new foods...