El Comandante Kilo de Los Zetas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2004
PAAAAAAAAAUSE...........

Most of the homeboys from Frisco I know are proud of being Mexicanos/Latinos, I'm going to say that you are full of shit and you have never been around homies from the mishone.....
never said the mishone. wat is dat da only hood n frisco. stupid fux

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Yes, you stupid fuck. The Mission is the only hood here.

And you're surprised that you went out of your way to single out SF, and that someone was offended?

Try this, don't speak on shit that you know nothing about. I know this is the internet and you can get away with shit like that, but in the real world, you can't go around yapping about people that are somebodies if you're a nobody.

You have some wild imagination. No one I fuck with dresses like what you describe. Here's a shocker for you, even if we did, we could go to other cities and fuck with homies that are cholo'd out because in the end, real recognize real.

I get tired of all the bullshit people don't know about, yet speak on like they do, just because they listen to music and watch some gang movies and tv shows.

Dec 4, 2006
never said the mishone. wat is dat da only hood n frisco. stupid fux

Most of us know the main Norteno hood in Frisco and that's the Mission...

It was pretty obvious your comment was aimed at the homies from the mission, there's cholo'd out homeboys in the mission still, some have upgraded..

Just because they wear Jordans and dress different you think they act or want to be like someone else? hell naw, they are 100% proud of being Latinos/Mexicanos and from the Mission...

And those are the same vatos that will say to you "fuck you bitch ass nigga y chinga tu puta madre guey" .... just to let you know how it is out there..

Oct 24, 2004
^^^^ datz wat we reppin out here. nv. nv northern villainz. usto b varrio hillside. newho yall get way hurt wen sumbody mentionz frisco. im done arguin. real recognize real. thatz why wen i meet muthafukaz from the street they dont say chit. no disrespect towards frisco. but ther on another level. dudez dress weird/different to me. stop the fukin shit talk.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
dont speak on the centro valle. u dont know shit about us warriors strivin to secure the front line grounds you uneducated mis-informed j-cat you.

Aug 14, 2005
Lil Oso just shut the fuck up blood, u stay lookin like a retard everytime u post which leads me to believe u a fuckin wannabe. Lmao @ mas chingon, more like mas mamon....

Aug 20, 2003
Saw the deuce signal. I shouldn't waste my time but I'm sure it won't be the last time.

Haven't been there in a minute but def. my favorite pupusa spot. I sent Santino down that way too. ha ha ha ha They're going to have to start paying me with all the promotion I give them. Spot by where I stay is lightweight cracking too, though.

This thread is officially about food now.
OH SHIT YOU GOT 2 SEND ME DIRECTIONS 2 THAT SPOT BRO.ALL THE EL SALV SPOTS HERE IN SAN JO ARE GARBAGE.AND 4 THE RECORD ALL THE HOMIES THAT IVE MET FROM FRISCO HAVE BEEN SOME REAL DOWN HOMIE'S....

Oct 24, 2004
Most of us know the main Norteno hood in Frisco and that's the Mission...

It was pretty obvious your comment was aimed at the homies from the mission, there's cholo'd out homeboys in the mission still, some have upgraded..

Just because they wear Jordans and dress different you think they act or want to be like someone else? hell naw, they are 100% proud of being Latinos/Mexicanos and from the Mission...

And those are the same vatos that will say to you "fuck you bitch ass nigga y chinga tu puta madre guey" .... just to let you know how it is out there..
orale puez. never been to frisco, nor have i ever claimed to be. all i know is wat ive seen.
yea i see alot of homiez n jordanz n echo n zoo york chit, etc. its 2010 n time are changin. but alot of my homiez juz aint down wit it. we stuk on wearin soloz dickiez n ben davis. but ben davis isnt too popular around here kuz therz nowhere to getem lol

Oct 24, 2004
ive been postin on here for over 7 yearz now. and untill recently have i had to make smart azz stupid ignorant commentz. yall r the ones who destroyed the big homiez forum. i usto only comment on real chit. but nobody else has respect up n here 4 the original purpose of this forum. so fuk yall. talk all u want. it is juz the net. the streetz is a different story

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
why kuz i waz tryin to figure out how to pass an unexpected piss test n da detox forum. fuk u leva !! mr g, i waz juz jokin, no disrespect intended

i can respect that.... maybe an lol or j/p instead of the ; (

would of helped me pick up your sarcastic humor...
so i agree fuck the bullshit but yea i get real defense of the land that is my corazon....