El Comandante Kilo de Los Zetas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
OH SHIT YOU GOT 2 SEND ME DIRECTIONS 2 THAT SPOT BRO.ALL THE EL SALV SPOTS HERE IN SAN JO ARE GARBAGE.AND 4 THE RECORD ALL THE HOMIES THAT IVE MET FROM FRISCO HAVE BEEN SOME REAL DOWN HOMIE'S....
I don't know the address. If you're on Mission going south, you pass Geneva, and it'll be a few blocks up on your left, accross McDonald's on the right. You can't miss that bright ass McDonald's so I'd look for that and just cross the street.

As far as this thread; last thing I'll say is that if you're a guy and you're spending a lot of time looking at guys and how they're dressed, that's real suspect.

Dec 4, 2006
Are you talking about Reina's Restaurant right across the street from McDonald's?...that spot has the best pupusas in the city IMO, followed by La Santaneca and El Zocalo....

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah I can vouch for spot it's on Mission but not near the mission more past excelsior district towards Daly City and Colma they got some good pupusas there. theres a good spot out here in Santa Rosa too by the fairgrounds by the 7/11. We should just switch this thread to best food in your town I'm always stuck on food network and tryin to find good homemade food from scratch spots.

Dec 4, 2006
go 2 Nena's on 30th n mission shit iz crackin 4 salvadorian food if not check out my aunt restaurant on 24th n mission itz called da red ballon best Nicaraguense food in da bay hands down any other nicoya in da city will tell u dat guaranteed
Nena's cool too...

Out of the many spots for Nicaraguan food I been to in SF...Red Balloon owns them all ...their food it's fucking good...I hit it up here and there..once or twice a month...

Dec 4, 2006
naw... you need to fuck with filete a la plancha (con camarones) or a la jalapena....

or carne asada con camarones...eat like a king homie!

Dec 4, 2006
yea same here i aint gon lie my aunts spot iz pricey but itz worth it though she dont give no type of discount 2 any of da family not even her son lol
lol typical Nicaraguan haha ...

yea i fucks wit dat 2 or baho

that baho cool too, that cabayo bayo be on hit too...

man, fuck this shit..I'm going to the red balloon this weekend coming up ...

Aug 20, 2003
shit im gunna have 2 roll threw pick up doughboy and sleepy, and we gunna have to go on a culinary field trip threw the sco.yeah next time im in san fran im gunna have 2 hit you homies up....

Feb 23, 2006
everytime i go to frisco i see restaurants that cach my eye i end up not going in cuz i cant find no parking.end up going to the warf getting a bowl of clam chowder,shrimp sandwich and fried calamari and i get free parking!

Oct 24, 2004
mmm fresh food off da coast. nothinz better. i luv all mariscos of all different stylez. but i alwayz hit hole n da wall spotz to try lengua 4rm all over. shitz my fav wit verde sauce

Dec 4, 2006
wat street this on? whats the place called? i needa strike thru when im out that way 1 time.
its a small spot...by the bank...its between a clothing shop and a camera shop..on mission...

doughboy beat me to it though...

the food its great, gotta love them small restaurants..

Oct 24, 2004
i may b a miss informed j kat 4 this. but wat r papusas ?? im not familiar wit nicaraguan food one bit. ive been a reastaurant cook 4 da last 3 yearz. thatz how i make a legit livin