Eats your words!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
This is a rivalry that we're going to debate for some time so it deserves it's on thread. Let me be the first to say that Crabtree will have a Reggie Bush type impact in the NFL. He's all superhyped because of the stats he put up in college but once he gets to the NFL it's going to be all bad. He came from a spread offense, the same offense that Alex Smith was in and you see how that turned out, you'd think the 49ers would have learned their lesson but I guess not. Crabtree won't be able to beat press coverage and if he does he won't be going anywhere because he can't seperate. He's going to be getting caught from behind by linebackers.... Our linebacker Thomas Howard is faster than Crabtree! You can't "teach" straight ahead speed period. Crabtree won't be nothing more than a red zone target. Outside of the 20's he won't be/do jack shit! So mark my words and we'll re-visit this thread during the season.

DHB is going to benefit from facing perhaps the best corner in the league in practice and he's going to benefit from playing with a qb that has the strongest arm in the league. DHB's speed alone will draw double teams which means single coverage for Higgins coming out of the slot or single coverage for McFadden vs a linebacker. If you leave DHB in one on one in man coverage, guess what's going to happen? JaMarcus is going to let if fly and let them race to the ball. So all y'all critics and non-believers better recognize!

DHB>Crabtree all day suckaz!

Raiders fo' life!!
HA!!! THIS IS TYPICAL RAIDTURD SHIT!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
hahaha at raiders fo life wasn't he just talkin bout rootin for another team? i think this thread is gonna be filled with 90% of retarded quotes from tony
Fight me again in Fight Night 4 and quit running like a pussy talking about you're in career mode...

Apr 25, 2002
you guys improved by a whole game this year. wow! the niners STILL havent made the playoffs as long as the raiders. but i guess some settle for crumbs.
Now tell me what the fuck that has to do with what I said. You're looking for a chance to take shots wherever you can. You shouldn't even have quoted me because your response had absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

As for us not making the playoffs.. AT LEAST WE'RE STILL IN THE HUNT TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR. That means we actually have a chance, unlike your teaml. One game, one step at a time. We are taking those steps, no matter how small. Your team isn't moving an inch. That's the truth.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Now tell me what the fuck that has to do with what I said. You're looking for a chance to take shots wherever you can. You shouldn't even have quoted me because your response had absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

As for us not making the playoffs.. AT LEAST WE'RE STILL IN THE HUNT TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR. That means we actually have a chance, unlike your teaml. One game, one step at a time. We are taking those steps, no matter how small. Your team isn't moving an inch. That's the truth.
the niners obviously improved more than the Raiders

but if you think the Raiders haven't moved an inch you're hating... or haven't been watching

defensively the team has improved this season... the stats make us look worse... mainly because we had some horrible losses towards the beginning of the season... towards the end of the season we were much better defensively overall... our main problem was giving up a couple big plays here and there

offensively there's no denying we got better towards the end of the season

at the end of the season we beat 3 playoff contending teams... and had a very good shot at beating another one

the first half of our season was bad... the second half was better for sure

now the issue that comes us what do we do in the offseason... if we start Gradkowski, strengthen the O-line, rehire Cable, get an offensive coordinator... we will continue to improve

if we start Russell, draft the fastest player in the draft, and hire a lame ass coach... we likely won't be much better

I'm not saying the team is vastly improved... but looking at the end of the season we are slightly improved... the Niners record is one game better... the Raiders record is the same... not a big difference

Jan 12, 2006
I'm not saying the team is vastly improved... but looking at the end of the season we are slightly improved... the Niners record is one game better... the Raiders record is the same... not a big difference
we lost 6 of 8 games by 7 or less. while the raidturds got shitted on multiple times this season. Also a lot of your wins were in the last seconds. you guys really never dominated a whole game and outscored a team by more then 17 pts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we lost 6 of 8 games by 7 or less. while the raidturds got shitted on multiple times this season. Also a lot of your wins were in the last seconds. you guys really never dominated a whole game and outscored a team by more then 17 pts.
your input doesn't count... shut up

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Like i said come up with a valid response or GTFOH SON!
lol @ you comparing Texas Tech to the Lakers

you have 0 sports knowledge... everyone on the siccness agrees

even fellow Niners fans

Ironlungs is a certified homo

and the worst sports "fan" on here
I'm contantly giving out valid responses to respectable fans... but you don't deserve one

Apr 25, 2002
i beg to differ....I say sitting JR is more than an inch in the right direction...a few more inches could be made by cuttin that big dumb bitch but wtf do i know
They finished with the same exact record as last year and made no strides outside of the trio of games they pulled out of their asses. They look no better going into this offseason than they did after the 2008 season. Benching Russell was a good decision, but overall the team is still in the same position it was last year and the year before it. They are dysfunctional as usual. Of course, raider fans will see improvement like always, but what's new?

Jan 12, 2006
lol @ you comparing Texas Tech to the Lakers

you have 0 sports knowledge... everyone on the siccness agrees

even fellow Niners fans

I'm contantly giving out valid responses to respectable fans... but you don't deserve one

lol @ you bringing up posts from other threads because you got shitted on in this one!

your opinion<Tony's