Eats your words!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol fooz are too stuck on the fanaticism they blind. "What does we were in the hunt" mean to a retard? Offseason moves can make and break a team, but cancers like the raiders have as players paralyze team chemistry and can't be fixed unless the cancers are waived. The cancer that is JR isn't leaving anytime soon. In fact any players associated with JR I wouldn't trust and should be waived also. The Niners are in the right path, if you think otherwise you are a retard just like that guy that said Miller is better than VD.I don't hate the raiders cuz they cali too but there fans make it easy to despise the team. Shit don't matter to me also because we aren't even in the same conference. We NFC.I'm still waiting for the day its 49ers vs Raiders in the superbowl. That will be the day of reckoning. (Al Davis will have to die first before that shit happens though)I'll give it to the raiders they did play their hearts out against the tough teams, but those teams were really underestimating the Raiders because of media bashing specially when those 2 receivers ran into each other.In conclusion any team can improve vastly if they make the right decisions in the offseason and with the salary cap being terminated. That opens it up for teams with skrill to make big moves without restrictions, Packer fans are fucked. Good thing we Didn't overspend and maintained. 1994 season here we come I see some big signings like we had that year.
Why r packer fans fucked? cuz there mite b 1 uncapped year? packers build thru the draft anyway & r stacked & young as fuck.

Jun 23, 2002
if youre gonna argue that the raiders improved, youre fucking tripping. just accept the fact that the 9ers are better and move on. thats like me saying the warriors are improving when theyre not (like baysickbrian).

and as usual, tony is a FUCKING MORON. the only constant on the sicc thu the years.

Apr 10, 2006
Ok I will admit my fuck up

I told my friend the night b4 the Niners vs Vikings that Brett Favre doesn't have it anymore and doesn't have what it takes anymore to comeback from behind. FML

Sorry Niners fans I think I jinxed us

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
isnt this the same guy who made his son watch the raiders get beat down for his 1st nfl game? i rather be .500 then 7 seasons of 11 losses or more.
lol, what's this guy's point?

there's something wrong with taking your son to a football game?

I can't believe someone spending time with their kids... :ermm:

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
nobody said there something wrong with spending time wit their kids. where did i say that? i went to 4 or 5 games and a preseason game. we won some and we lost some but i was also there in our really bad years 04 and 05 reppin.

Stealth

May 8, 2002