EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS: CELTICS VS. HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Celtics in 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 6

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Throwing anything at any player is uncalled for. You can boo and talk bad about someone's game but throwing beer at someone is weak.

If LeBron played like that these last few years, he'd be a two time champ already.

May 15, 2002
Throwing anything at any player is uncalled for. You can boo and talk bad about someone's game but throwing beer at someone is weak.

If LeBron played like that these last few years, he'd be a two time champ already.
Yeah, that was punk shit. Boston fans proved themselves classless with that nonsense. Not only with the beer throwing, but with the guy hitting Dwayne Wade with the ball also.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha

Lmao. Ya if he would have just averaged 45 points and 15 rebounds and shot 75% from the field the last 2 years he'd have 2 rings. What was he thinking?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
imo skip.payless is a piece of shit. those clips of jalen rose murdering skip on the Mic are fucking classic. skip looked like he might have shed a tear or two after lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Not only throwing stuff at a player is hella gay, fighting for real over a sports team is gay. That Giants fan that was almost killed at Dodgers stadium pissed me off and I'm a long time Dodgers fan
i never understood that chit either, fighting over a team i have no ownership of. knuckle head shit.

May 15, 2002
Lmao. Ya if he would have just averaged 45 points and 15 rebounds and shot 75% from the field the last 2 years he'd have 2 rings. What was he thinking?
LOL, I don't think that's what he's saying. I think he's saying if LeBron would be this aggressive and take over games like that more often, he'd probably be a 2-time champ by now. Last night, there was none of that standing around and pass first bullshit. LeBron took it straight to 'em. When he had the hot hand, he rode it out instead of passing...something you haven't saw him do during his time with Miami.

Mar 18, 2003
I hate LeBron more than any player in the NBA, by far. And for whatever reasons I do hate him, they seemed to be absent during that game 6. And I'm not talking about the numbers he put up or how dominant he was (that was expected). It was his demeanor. It was the first time I can ever remember watching him play and didn't think he was a complete faggot. It also had a lot to do with his post game interview as well. If this was how he was every day then I would have much more respect for him.

Props to LeBron and he showed how he could be the greatest. But...

He's still a complete faggot.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I hate LeBron more than any player in the NBA, by far. And for whatever reasons I do hate him, they seemed to be absent during that game 6. And I'm not talking about the numbers he put up or how dominant he was (that was expected). It was his demeanor. It was the first time I can ever remember watching him play and didn't think he was a complete faggot. It also had a lot to do with his post game interview as well. If this was how he was every day then I would have much more respect for him.

Props to LeBron and he showed how he could be the greatest. But...

He's still a complete faggot.

Well said.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He doesn't have to average those numbers, it was the mindset more than anything. He was determined not to let his team lose. LeBron doesn't always play like that. That's the point I was trying to make.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL, I don't think that's what he's saying. I think he's saying if LeBron would be this aggressive and take over games like that more often, he'd probably be a 2-time champ by now. Last night, there was none of that standing around and pass first bullshit. LeBron took it straight to 'em. When he had the hot hand, he rode it out instead of passing...something you haven't saw him do during his time with Miami.
Thank you... He was flying out of the air with put back dunks. He was not going to let his team lose, it more of his mindset. He's just now starting to get it. His offense messed up Boston's offense and threw them out of rythm.

Jan 18, 2006
Whats funny to me is the Heat could still completely flop in game 7 and Lebrons performance would damn near be forgotten.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I can't stand how peoples opinions change game to game. Even the experts on tv. Lmao. After game 2 both series were gonna be sweeps and one is goin 7 games and the other team lost. Like how can I ever respect these peoples opinions again?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Lebron took over games day in and day out with cleveland...Even in the playoffs...But he did not have a supporting cast when he was in Cleveland thats why he's not a two time champ by now...

Now he has the supporting cast and is trying to let them come through sometimes...Last night he said fuck em all...I got this like i use to do in Cleveland