EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS: CELTICS VS. HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Celtics in 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 6

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 7, 2006
lol! lebron lebron....i hate em too but dam he is good
this is the problem. he's soo fucking good and everyone knows it but they way he acts and the way he's gun shy when the game is one the line pisses most fans off. I personally want him to achieve and be great but he holds himself back or maybe he just doesnt have it in him. what he did to us in game 6 wasnt a shock, but if it was tied up in the 4th i bet anything he wouldnt be playing like that and thats the part of LeBron i hate.

the haters cant even deny he's freakishly talented. but people who dislike him mainly do because they know what he should achieve and he just hasnt got there yet. maybe he will, maybe he wont but as of right now. LeBron is just wasted talent unless he can pull it together when it matters and thats to win a chip.

May 15, 2002
The role players might end up losing this game for the Heat. I've seen both Miller and Battier miss wide open shots multiple times. Not only that, every time the Heat tie the game up, they let the Celtics go on a run. With Miami playing like this, I don't see them winning this game. Looks like we're gonna have a Celtics/Thunder finals.

Jan 18, 2006
Lol, long way to go. Heat lives and dies by the 3 to much. Boston shooting a lot better and they are also playing a lot better D

Dec 12, 2006
I dont care who wins they need to fire every sports "analyst" on ESPN and start over after the NBA playoffs this is the greatest comedy on reality television I have seen in a decade plus, Ima send my application to Bristol tomorrow cuz these clowns GOTS TO GO!!!!!

Think about it when they file their taxes as a sports analyst do you think they slap themselves or laugh at you?!?! GOTS TO GO!!!!!

OCCUPY BRISTOL CONNECTICUT

Apr 7, 2004
This is a good ass game.. Wade finally woke up. James shoot not hitting but at least he driving to the hole in getting to the line. Wade n James done pissed Chalmers off and now he stepping up. Rondo hitting jumpers. This game will go down to the wire

May 15, 2002
Miami has had plenty of chances to bust this game open and go on a run, but they let Boston regain the lead every time. Smh. These guys aren't champs. I hope y'all are ready for the media frenzy that's gonna take place all off-season if/when Miami loses.

Sep 24, 2006
from the little bit ive been watching it seems like refs are helping miami big time. i mean how a dude from boston drive the lane with 3 heat players circling him and not draw a foul? c'mon.