E-40 "ZOMBIE" VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
I was smashin it one time, chorus came on and I'm feelin a lil weird about it hopin for it to be over soon..I look over to my left and a mother and daughter combo both lookin at me with confused looks on they faces...smh...Green light please?
LOL! Did you break a nervous sweat?

May 2, 2002
Watched it twice...surprised I even did that. Lynch came the tighest out of all of them. The beat wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best either. At the end of the day, it fit what they were tryin' to do. I thought the video very pretty cheesy though.

Jan 22, 2007
People on this forum allways be getting on @ s head. i find that shit entertaining. Lynch came the hardest because this song and video is lynches speed.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Lynch had the best verse, then 40, and Tech... eh... I wasn't feelin' his verse at all. KFV could of brought something a lot better to the chorus, and the beat was so-so... but, it works. I liked the video concept with the cheesy-zombie feel, but they should of did it at night.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Lynch had the best verse, then 40, and Tech... eh... I wasn't feelin' his verse at all. KFV could of brought something a lot better to the chorus
I agree. Cool that they reached out to KFV tho instead of having stressmatic in 90% of the hooks/videos again lol.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Shit was alright. I see them doing the horrorcore thing. First tech was pretty weak maybe if he ripped his verse it woulda been a better song. Lynch what is the deal with him. Is he strictly horrorcore now? I wonder if he's eating off that. I miss the classic lynch without all the damn horrorcore. Before it was more natural but now he seems like he's pushing it too much. He did spit on this song though.