E-40 "ZOMBIE" VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
still dont understand 40's obsession with having "empty" beats...wheres the life, shit to get me pumped up??? i could get over the world's most annoying chorus if the beat was better...and of course all 3 rappers tear it up...but to me this should be an AMAZING track and it falls short

Jul 29, 2008
I THOUGHT THE VIDEO WAS DOPE, AND THE LYRICS AND BEAT WERE ON POINT...THE ONLY CRITIQUE I WOULD HAVE IS THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO THE HOOK....LIKE WHEN I SLAP THAT SONG, PEOPLE BE LOOKING AT ME HELLA CRAZY WHEN THE HOOK COMES ON LOL....OTHER THEN THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS DOPE

Mar 23, 2012
SUPER CORNY, I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE LISTEN TO HORRORCORE SHIT STILL, CANT BELIEVE E-40 IS DOING THIS BULLSHIT, I HOPE THIS IS JUST A ONE TIME THING, ALSO , I HOPE LYNCH FINISHES THIS THIRD ALBUM AND STARTS DOING SOMETHING NON-HORRORCORE, I MEAN FUCK , NOW C-LIM IS SELLING MASK AND SAYING CUZALLO, WHATS THE WORLD COMING TO??

Nov 20, 2007
Wasn't my favorite track off the album except lynch, and I'm a big listener of tech as well but dam he didn't come thru on this one. While I agree with Dutch about bringing something different to the table, this zombie thing does not fit him. Lynch would have been better off taking this beat to the face without that zombie voice in the background.

Sep 25, 2008
That video was boo boo and song is weak. This is one of the songs out of the three albums I didn't really like. With Lynch and Tech on the same track, you'd expect more/better. The concept was coo for the video, but it looked like it was made by high school kids with shitty props and make up.

Feb 8, 2003
that look like one them corny movies that come on chiller. This wouldve been cool in the 90s back when they was young but this look stupid for niggas in they 40s playing trick or treat in a barn.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
the video concept was decent but the final result and quality was dissapointing considering prime zero shot it on RED EPIC which is a more than 20,000 dollar camera

Feb 18, 2009
@dutch.........u on point good to see different concepts other than pimps n hos guns n drugs n shit etc...rt....................but fuk THAT SHIT IS THE WORST E40 VIDEO EVER with 3 of imo best rappers damn. I had such high hopes Earl, Aaron, & Kevin. Its still FTI, EBK n The Click but Damn.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Damn I thought more folks would be feeling this...

IMO track is dope as fuck...tech could have came harder but whatever

I had high hopes for the video so it was a little disipointing...I think it should have been more darker...light wise and concept...they with more of the b horror movie theme which could have been dope but wasn't well executed...overall I liked it more than all the regurgitated concepts that's on YouTube these days

Jan 18, 2006
I could only imagine how much folks would be jocking this song if A-Wax was on it what a joke, video was wack/corny but song is dope

Feb 18, 2011
I could only imagine how much folks would be jocking this song if A-Wax was on it what a joke, video was wack/corny but song is dope
Lol,what does A-Wax have to do with ANYTHING in this thread? Why would you be mad at someone getting the credit they deserve? Wax's music has been getting a lot of positive responses lately, but it wasn't always that way. He's starting to even win over a lot of naysayers. I don't understand what you have against the man.