E-40 "ZOMBIE" VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Why would you call people that enjoy A-Wax's music nutriders? Stereotypical bay area rap fan.
please, you and others try way to hard to pump him up. If dude was actually a factor in the bay or any where else i dont think yall would have to overdue all the average to weak ass tracks posted on here. The best way to explain this if another rapper raps on the same beat that A-Wax rapped on it gets no where near all the extra hype it gets when its a Wax song

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
please, you and others try way to hard to pump him up. If dude was actually a factor in the bay or any where else i dont think yall would have to overdue all the average to weak ass tracks posted on here. The best way to explain this if another rapper raps on the same beat that A-Wax rapped on it gets no where near all the extra hype it gets when its a Wax song
lol, ok T-Rip. So since the positive feedback on his music recently dominates the bad feedback, we're pumping him up? He just can't be making good music? You're a hater, you always have been. Only you T-Rip can turn an e-40 video thread into an A-wax discussion. Who's the dickrider now?

Jan 18, 2006
lol, positive feedback isnt whats going on but whos the real hater in this thread going out there way to say this song and video sucks. Go ahead and cry that its true about the dickriding. lol @ A-Wax being anyones favorite rapper. God yall need to really expand your music library as far as rap goes.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
honestly that was one of the worst e-40 songs ever created that have touched my ears as sound

sprinkle me, played backwards at 72 BPM woulda slapped harder than that.

but its okay, because e-40s track record is fairly high and i knew i wasnt gon like the shit before i even pressed play
yea e-40 is dope but this track is not the bizz...i hate it lol...i think its the worst track on the three albums
DOPE LYRICS PRODUCTION WAS MEDIOCRE AND HORRIBLE VIDEO
The chorus was hella corny
Personally I wouldn't be caught playing this song in the outside world
SUPER CORNY, I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE LISTEN TO HORRORCORE SHIT STILL, CANT BELIEVE E-40 IS DOING THIS BULLSHIT, I HOPE THIS IS JUST A ONE TIME THING, ALSO , I HOPE LYNCH FINISHES THIS THIRD ALBUM AND STARTS DOING SOMETHING NON-HORRORCORE, I MEAN FUCK , NOW C-LIM IS SELLING MASK AND SAYING CUZALLO, WHATS THE WORLD COMING TO??
whack song..whack beat.. whack video
That video was boo boo and song is weak. This is one of the songs out of the three albums I didn't really like. With Lynch and Tech on the same track, you'd expect more/better. The concept was coo for the video, but it looked like it was made by high school kids with shitty props and make up.
that look like one them corny movies that come on chiller. This wouldve been cool in the 90s back when they was young but this look stupid for niggas in they 40s playing trick or treat in a barn.
I didn't even make it to when someone started rapping.
@dutch.........u on point good to see different concepts other than pimps n hos guns n drugs n shit etc...rt....................but fuk THAT SHIT IS THE WORST E40 VIDEO EVER with 3 of imo best rappers damn. I had such high hopes Earl, Aaron, & Kevin. Its still FTI, EBK n The Click but Damn.
This video really fucking sucks.

Terrible execution.
So, we're all haters T-Rip. lol.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
e 40 makes music for everybody..he makes songs for the ladys,gangstas, players, hustlers hes versatile im sure he'd even make a rock n roll song if he could..he just tryin to catch everyones attention and expand his fan base..song is weak tho lol..

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I THOUGHT THE VIDEO WAS DOPE, AND THE LYRICS AND BEAT WERE ON POINT...THE ONLY CRITIQUE I WOULD HAVE IS THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO THE HOOK....LIKE WHEN I SLAP THAT SONG, PEOPLE BE LOOKING AT ME HELLA CRAZY WHEN THE HOOK COMES ON LOL....OTHER THEN THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS DOPE

I was smashin it one time, chorus came on and I'm feelin a lil weird about it hopin for it to be over soon..I look over to my left and a mother and daughter combo both lookin at me with confused looks on they faces...smh...Green light please?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol. thats that chit, slapping something at the light and a family pulls up next to you. what do you do? enforce your gangsterism and turn it up? or back down and either turn it down, roll up the windows, or both?