E-40 - The Ball Street Journal album discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
all i gotta say is rick rock is a muthafuckin foo 4 all them smackin ass beats he did!!! ill whoop dat niggas ass for makin some shit dat tight, u gotta warn niggas first

Sep 29, 2007
dam dis album is hella different...Earl slaps hella hard, 40 water 40 is a foo on dat track, tell it like it is mob shit right there, hutsle is a slapper turf talk rips it and the hook is hella good, i didn't expect hood boy on the album but its a coo joint, slidin down the pole is slaps, i can sell it goes...so far so good

May 8, 2008
E-40 continues to put the Bay Area on his back. Without this nigga Bay Area rap would be even more irrelevant than it already is (in the eyes of outsiders).

Aug 22, 2006
On "Im on one" who's that diss aimed at. where he said something bout "yall winning but vallejo aint in the bay, that sounds like something your hater washed up ass would say."

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I liked what 40 brought to the table. Only complaint I have right now is on the track "On One" I HATE WHEN RAPPERS THINK THEY HAVE TO ADD SOME KIDDIE NURSERY RHYMES IN THE SONGS. That type of shit is embarrassing to me....That aside, still soaking it all in. Goood album 40....

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I liked what 40 brought to the table. Only complaint I have right now is on the track "On One" I HATE WHEN RAPPERS THINK THEY HAVE TO ADD SOME KIDDIE NURSERY RHYMES IN THE SONGS. That type of shit is embarrassing to me....That aside, still soaking it all in. Goood album 40....
haha i thought that part was awesome.

im off 2 drive on a suspended license & bump the ball street journal wit king kong & godzilla back there thumpin.

Feb 23, 2005
Thats a pretty good release!
E-40 did that album the same way he did "My Ghetto Report Card"
One part is for the Bay fans and the other one for his mainstream public.
Theres a lot of likeness between this one and "My Ghetto Report Card", the first track introducing the album produced by Rick Rock sounds just like "Yay Area"
Overall I like most of the album except for a few cuts

Apr 5, 2004
UGGGGGH HE CAME JUS AS HARD AS MY GHETTO REPORT CARD, THIS IS GONA BE ANOTHER BAY CLASSIC, YOU GONA BE HEARING THIS ALBUM SLAPPIN AT ALL THE PARTYYS SHYT SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!... WHO GOT THE PRODUCTION CREDITS??!????