E-40 - The Ball Street Journal album discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
the bay is garbage ! as of now at least. fuck that. i aint gone be playin some shit just cuz e-40 from the bay. his new shit bootsy as fuck and "sugar-coated and watered down"
Fuck that shit, the last two e40 albums been slappers.
Sure there are a few tracks i could do without on each one, but there are some AMAZING tracks on 40 waters last 2 albums (Muscle cars, Earl, Do Ya Head Like This, Tell It Like It Is, Pray 4 Me, On One, Got Rich Twice, They Might Be Taping and Super Sik Wit It 2)

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
screw u guys, still aint left my deck. looks like im makin a video when i go 2 the gas station. even sum of the gay songs r fun 2 rap along wit, like hood boy, u know how many times u get 2 go uuuuuuuuuuuugggggghhhh during that song? haha. only song i hate is break ya ankles. i dont really knock the t-pain & akon songs but their fine 4 the purpose they were spose 2 serve. actually i dont like poor mans hydraulics anymore either. take off those 4 & u got 15 slaps. ive listened 2 big time & earl so many times they gonna wear off the cd.

Apr 13, 2006
Fuck that shit, the last two e40 albums been slappers.
Sure there are a few tracks i could do without on each one, but there are some AMAZING tracks on 40 waters last 2 albums (Muscle cars, Earl, Do Ya Head Like This, Tell It Like It Is, Pray 4 Me, On One, Got Rich Twice, They Might Be Taping and Super Sik Wit It 2)
amazing ? wtf ? haha ok