DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Big Robb said:
and most never put a album out, and most bummed and most.....yada yada yada, yadameannnnnnnnn, but we do have a couple vrs that havent been out yet that we most likely wont use, so yes they are for sale........want a remix of a older song then we can help as well, but for that new heat go to him, cuz that new heat is comming, like it was coming in 2000, then may 2001, then august 2001, then december 2001, wait then january 2002, damn it wait june 2002, sum bitch lets say november 2002, ok ok i know i really mean febuary 2003, fuck i messed up lets try another date like july 2003, fuck! sorry guys this heat takes a while lets say september 2003!, sum of a mutha fuckin bitch i will try again lets go with march 2004, i swear! ok i know again i pushed it back but the album is now half done and its heat lets say july 2004, damn it fuck lest give it yet another year cuz we are now 70% done lets go with mid 2005, i promise!

lol goodluck
quick question...did all of those release dates come from Droops mouth? If not then you really cant clown him, but oh well...

pushing dates bacc is just part of the game..u guyz should know that...I agree a couple of years is doing tooo much, but it happens

May 2, 2002
Its different pusing back a album that is done compared to something that hasnt even started

Me along with all the other kve fans wish droop would havwe stayed...ms and robb do a hell of a job with the label and have nothing but solid projects

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
thanx for the mutual respect.... we work hard on finishing and releasing albums... that's actually the easy part... selling the album and recouping the the investment.. now that's where the hard work really comes.

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
Big Robb said:
and most never put a album out, and most bummed and most.....yada yada yada, yadameannnnnnnnn, but we do have a couple vrs that havent been out yet that we most likely wont use, so yes they are for sale........want a remix of a older song then we can help as well, but for that new heat go to him, cuz that new heat is comming, like it was coming in 2000, then may 2001, then august 2001, then december 2001, wait then january 2002, damn it wait june 2002, sum bitch lets say november 2002, ok ok i know i really mean febuary 2003, fuck i messed up lets try another date like july 2003, fuck! sorry guys this heat takes a while lets say september 2003!, sum of a mutha fuckin bitch i will try again lets go with march 2004, i swear! ok i know again i pushed it back but the album is now half done and its heat lets say july 2004, damn it fuck lest give it yet another year cuz we are now 70% done lets go with mid 2005, i promise!

lol goodluck
LMAO

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
I THINK "GHOST" IS THE PROPER WORD IN THIS CASE AS WELL, BUT HELP ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THEY KNOW THAT KVE PUT ALL DROOPS CATALOG OUT, THEY KNOW THAT KVE WAS AND AT THIS POINT IS HIS FOUNDATION, UNTIL HE JOINS ANOTHER LABELS FAITHFULLY THEY WILL PROBLEY STILL CONTACT US , BUT OUT OF THE COUPLE THAT DO, AINT NO ONE SERIOUS ANYHOW

Apr 8, 2004
@Big Robb

How come you always sound sour about Droops departure from KVE? I mean you're always talkin' about push bacc dates but if you wanna be real KVE gots a "couple" projects that should've been out already but haven't surfaced yet. Papparezi kept it real and then you respond w/ a bunch of shit that nobody gives a fucc about. I mean everyone is aware of that nigga situation but that doesn't change the fact that he still waitin' on that heat

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
sour? naw just dont like dude as a person, and the business level is a whole different issue, kve been on dates , we do have a few that we have complete but no hurry to put em out right now, cuz the deals aint beneficial juss yet, sum gives a shit cuz "sum one" is responding. but when ppl come to a "killa valley" board and ask question, well the questions shall be answered, weather others dont like the answers, is on them, if sumin thing buggs ya dont look at it is how i see it, he will have an album out sum time, best thang to do is quit with the dates and juss drop it when it is done, 2 days or 20 yrs, either way , for the record the bunch of shit i said that no one wanted to hear, is it not true? put it this way, if you know the room is fulla shit, you still gonna walk inside?, see i gota be in here cuz this shit thread is in my house, so naturally i am gonna say sum thing, but there is other things only kve and droops knows, and that creates alot this extra shit........see you on the next one!

Apr 8, 2004
Big Robb said:
sour? naw just dont like dude as a person, and the business level is a whole different issue, kve been on dates , we do have a few that we have complete but no hurry to put em out right now, cuz the deals aint beneficial juss yet, sum gives a shit cuz "sum one" is responding. but when ppl come to a "killa valley" board and ask question, well the questions shall be answered, weather others dont like the answers, is on them, if sumin thing buggs ya dont look at it is how i see it, he will have an album out sum time, best thang to do is quit with the dates and juss drop it when it is done, 2 days or 20 yrs, either way , for the record the bunch of shit i said that no one wanted to hear, is it not true? put it this way, if you know the room is fulla shit, you still gonna walk inside?, see i gota be in here cuz this shit thread is in my house, so naturally i am gonna say sum thing, but there is other things only kve and droops knows, and that creates alot this extra shit........see you on the next one!
I hear what you sayin'. I just wanted to know if it was a grudge you had w/ the nigga or what. I'm just not talkin' about the "Killa Valley" board I've seen other forums where niggas are raisin' questions about Droop and you come thru talkin' bout push bacc dates, recycled verses, etc. when the truth of the matter is that most of the "praised" artists on this board are guilty of the same shit. Ie: Lynch, Raided, Killa Tay, Yuk, C Bo to name a few

But anyways, good lookin' and keep shit craccin' for tha valley!

Mar 23, 2004
damn you sound like your chasin droop around you know ever single release date.... droop probably dont even know bout half those dates....tell us more.....please please....i love hearin gossip

Mar 23, 2004
one more q.....how do you manage to reply on every single thing asked bout droop...... and why iz it always n a negative way.... how often do you think bout him.... juss wonderin

Mar 23, 2004
^^^^ damn im sorry big robb.......juss a question if you dont feel comfortable anserin it u dont have to i shouldve never asked i know this i such a sensative subject..do you foegive me...

i love k.v.e