Droop E Beat's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
Stinje Mac said:
Droop-e's beats are tight, but i agree that his style isn't fully developed yet, i mean he's only like 17, i think he'll become better with time
Droop E got slaps, but the fact that he's only 17 and already has a few hit bay singles under his belt, is probably why he gets more credit then others.

Mar 20, 2005
dj pimp said:
for 17 years of age droop is dope as hell. he's got a very bright future ahead of him. but he aint the best 17 year old in the bay. i put my lil man murdoc up against him any day of the week. both are gonna be HUGE names in the bay when they get a few more years under theur belts. check out some of murdocs slaps at www.myspace.com/steadymobbin707
That "On The Block" track is hot. real mob shit.

May 4, 2005
ya droop- e has got some slaps but to me most of his beats sounds the same with about 4 different sounds in each beat.... Although dude is only 17 keep in mind

Apr 25, 2002
He's off to a decent start, you gotta give him that. I wouldn't call him a producer but for that matter most of these cats making beats don't deserve the title either. It's a far stretch going from a beat maker to an actual producer.

At any rate, hopefully he has real musical talent and learns to play some instruments so he can unleash the funk! It'll be interesting to see what he sounds like in another 3-4 years+.

Sep 26, 2005
bay bridges iz juzt a mixtape aint it? he got skillz 4 mixtapez rite now but i wouldnt have him do a full cd yet he do got a few koo beatz yea a lot of em do sound tha same he needz diff noises

Aug 12, 2002
Originally Posted by dj pimp
he aint got shit in his lil crappy studio, he did those joints on fruity loops and not much else. but when i hook him up with some real gear he'll be shittin on everybody.
I think most producers will scoff at that notion, considering that even legends like Battlecat have switched almost entirely to software such as Reason and an array of VST Instrument plugins...

Wold

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
Piano lessons were a good start. learning how to play the bass is allso good,
if you don't want to pay someone else to do it.

Aug 13, 2004
hes pretty tight for how young the cat is, but i do think alot of his beatz are similar.
That Celebration beat on Turf Talks album was the most musical ive heard from him, but he does make some tight ass beats