Droop E Beat's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ando

Sicc OG
Dec 3, 2004
He is a tight producer, but that isnt all his beats tho...there is alot of beats that hes done like on the bay bridges that arent like sum say fully developed..

but for shores tho hes a hot producers..give him sum time and he will be killin the game lol

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I'm sure Droop E knows what he needs to work on. He has the sequencing and all of that other shit down all he has to do now is become a little more musically inclined and he'll be alright.

May 29, 2002
ValleyEnt said:
I dont know where you been or how long you been Listening to Rap but IN A MAJOR WAY dropped in 1994!
no shit sherlock. read it again, all i said was that two years ago that was all droop-e was known for

Jun 5, 2004
he's a good starting producer, but he needs to move on to new equipment. you can tell the beats all come from the same boards... same synths, always a clap not a snare. the intros to meet the dealers and get on my hype are the same almost

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
Droop E got some sick beats IMO. I was feelin most of em on Bay Bridges there was a couple i didnt really like. them 2 track he did on ya boys album were clean too. he has room for improvement but i think he got a lot of potential

WS6

May 15, 2005
did droop-e produce super sicwidit?

also, as others were sayin, hes only fuckin 17. hes got a LOT of time to expand, and from what ive heard hes got potential up the fuckin wazoo (hellyeah word of the day haha).

another note - first post, even though ive lurked for a while, and ill admit, im just a white boy from east 707, rio vista.

Aug 25, 2005
he's got a lot of work to do, but he's definitely made some slaps...it's just getting repetitive and monotonous

and the ONLY thing similar about Droop-E and Rick Rock is their use of unique and crazy ass synths...other than that, they're beats are hella different...

Sep 27, 2004
Have you heard Celebrate off The Street Novelist? Pretty much enough said right there...however, not all of his shit is gold just like every other producer...At 17, the skys the limit for him, he can only get better...

Jun 27, 2005
yea i dont know wat u doods is trippin on he be comin clean on his shit. there aint nobody out there right now doin it big like droop-e. yall doods need to clean ur ears, listen, and stop hatin! his shit is hot. he gonna keep putin out slaps while u is sitting on ur lil computer chair hating on some kid dion it big.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
for 17 years of age droop is dope as hell. he's got a very bright future ahead of him. but he aint the best 17 year old in the bay. i put my lil man murdoc up against him any day of the week. both are gonna be HUGE names in the bay when they get a few more years under theur belts. check out some of murdocs slaps at www.myspace.com/steadymobbin707

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
shizzniddel V.S said:
naw u jokin me? murdoc would get crushed by droop-e, so dumb wit it and shake them dreads are sounding ezactly like a rick rock beat , did he purposly do that on purpose or sumtin?
lol, yeah, hes goin thru a rick rock phase right now, but 99% of his shit is srt8 mobb shit. he's mike mosley/rick rock jr. he came up with those guys and those are his biggest influences.
he aint got shit in his lil crappy studio, he did those joints on fruity loops and not much else. but when i hook him up with some real gear he'll be shittin on everybody. check that "STEADY MOBBIN" track and tell me he aint gangsta. that shit will snap ya neck and bust ya speakers.
he also has a bunch of his old shit at www.soundclick.com/murdoc
he no longer posts his dope shit since hes gettin his beats to big named rappers like celly cel, ap9, gonzoe, dopegame, young dru, savior and many others. his name is ringin... keep an eye out for young murdoc, ya heard?

Apr 5, 2004
dj pimp said:
lol, yeah, hes goin thru a rick rock phase right now, but 99% of his shit is srt8 mobb shit. he's mike mosley/rick rock jr. he came up with those guys and those are his biggest influences.
he aint got shit in his lil crappy studio, he did those joints on fruity loops and not much else. but when i hook him up with some real gear he'll be shittin on everybody. check that "STEADY MOBBIN" track and tell me he aint gangsta. that shit will snap ya neck and bust ya speakers.
he also has a bunch of his old shit at www.soundclick.com/murdoc
he no longer posts his dope shit since hes gettin his beats to big named rappers like celly cel, ap9, gonzoe, dopegame, young dru, savior and many others. his name is ringin... keep an eye out for young murdoc, ya heard?
yea i know wat u sayin', cuz droop-e be fuckin wit some top notch equipment, and yeah steady mobin was a cool track, ill admit for only having fruity loops he got some cool shyt