Dragon Age: Origins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
did anybody take the prisoner that murdered a family to join your squad?
ya i did. i made him drink the blood and become a warden, and he got hella pissed and so did the other dude who lives in the new castle. hes part of my party now but i dont trust him for shit he'll prolly try to whack me like sten did in the last game.

this shits cool im feelin it. for 40 bucks its like 30 hours of brand new content so thats not bad.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
fuckin demons are pissin me off mother fucker has me runnin in circles tryin to get out the dam level i just killed duncan in the dream world got all the powers now goin back through all the levels to find a fuckin way out this dam dream

Jun 11, 2004
yeah i was gonna help him out, but thought he would murk me so i left him when your fighting do you switch to the different characters or do you stay just as one person ?
I usually just play as myself unless a situation arises where someone else has a cool spell or somethin that needs to be cast right then. Mostly tho I just tweak my auto tactics and let my crew fight on their own. You can get really into the tactics it takes some trial and error but once you get it right your party will own. There's a lot of spells and skills that work good as combos ( example: grease then fireball sets the grease puddle ablaze for more damage, or having one dude use threaten and shield cover to draw attacks while some one else uses berserk to take em out when their distracted). try to have each character specialize in something like defense, attack, healing or backstabbing, etc. Don't try to make eveyone well rounded or they will all just suck. Also change you mages and archers to "ranged" that keeps em away from the carnage.

May 6, 2002
im tryin to hook up with morrigan but anytime i help someone she disapproves i was gonna fuck with kaitlyn but decided not to
Just keep giving her gifts until you win her heart.
As simp as it is, that's what I'm doing.
I'll go to the town and just buy her stuff.
I don't care, I'm going to be in like Tony Gywnn.

2 Knights, 1 Assassin, 1 Mage
My team is untouchable.

Jun 11, 2004
U don't actually go inside. I think he attacks you if u try. That guys a crackhead I killed that fucker after I traded for the acorn but u can side with him and kill the talking tree instead. There's a lot of shit I didn't do in that forest that Ima do on my second playthrough.

On a side note, I started another character as a rogue who specializes in traps and poison but theres a glitch were you can't access the second wheel during combat so I cant access most of my good poisons and traps just what's on the first wheel. Fuck you Bioware fix that shit.

May 6, 2002
Just beat the game. What a disappointment. Great game and all, but the concept of an RPG game is the ability to keep going. I beat this game in about 40 hours total and I did every side quest I was capable of doing. Now I defeated the arch demon, and you talk to a couple people, and that's it. Straight lame. Sure I can start another game with a new race and character, but once again that defeats the purpose of me building my character. I beat this thing in less than 2 weeks.

I am going to go trade this game in for the expansion pack. From reading online I can import my character into the expansion pack.

They should really allow you to continue the game and take care of any unfinished quests, build your skills up, etc. Not just cut if off and start rolling credits. Pretty weak ending.

May 6, 2002
So I decided to take the game back with the "I bought it for my little cousins birthday because he really wanted it, but someone else got it for him can I exchange it for credit" excuse. Since I a,m 4 days past the 7 day limit.

Then, I did some research and found a pending class action case against them.

I am going to go in with the nice guy approach, and my birthday excuse...if they give me the slightest notion of hesitation or attitude I am going to bust out the 22 page class action suit filed against them (not more than 2 weeks ago) and threaten to call corporate if they dont give me my expansion pack or a full refund for misleading me.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1079852p1.html

I suggest you do the same once you are done with it.

I'll let you know how it goes...

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
So I decided to take the game back with the "I bought it for my little cousins birthday because he really wanted it, but someone else got it for him can I exchange it for credit" excuse. Since I a,m 4 days past the 7 day limit.

Then, I did some research and found a pending class action case against them.

I am going to go in with the nice guy approach, and my birthday excuse...if they give me the slightest notion of hesitation or attitude I am going to bust out the 22 page class action suit filed against them (not more than 2 weeks ago) and threaten to call corporate if they dont give me my expansion pack or a full refund for misleading me.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1079852p1.html

I suggest you do the same once you are done with it.

I'll let you know how it goes...
LOL, that'll be awesome.

I've had this joint since Christmas and I just can't get into it like everyone else seems to. It's cool and all, but it hasn't really drawn me in like Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 did.

I find myself not wanting to talk to any of the characters except Morrigan, and that was only to bang her.

I'm like 35 hours in or something and it doesn't feel like I've done all that much really.

May 6, 2002
LOL, that'll be awesome.

I find myself not wanting to talk to any of the characters except Morrigan, and that was only to bang her.

I'm like 35 hours in or something and it doesn't feel like I've done all that much really.
I went in there today and busted out both (BDay excuse and lawsuit) and they gave me the expanion pack plus cash back. The guy was pretty pissed off, slaming the money clips down and the register shut, I don't care though.

Brand new expansion pack and $16 bucks back = Win

Ya, my knight (Grey Warden) slept with Morrigan at the end, but it was part of the quest option. She comes out in undies, she's actually pretty thick under those clothes...crawls in bed and gets on top. Don't want to spoil it too much, you'll get to it. Just got to keep giving her gifts to get her on your good side.

Hyped about the expansion pack!