Dragon Age: Origins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
i actually just read that if you play your cards right you can trigger threesomes and foursomes with your party members. wow wtf.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
how is this game on the ps3?

whats the gameplay like and what do you have to do in the game?

i've been looking for a good single player game to play...

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
i know everyones probly playin COD, but is anyone playin this? i'm about 22 hours deep and this shit is like crack.
Someone on my friends list said the same fuckin' thing. They said they logged like 70 hours and were at the final boss and had only completed about 50% of everything you could do.

Dec 3, 2005
got this game for christmas and ive been cracked out on it since, cant believe i missed it when it was released. im like 20 hours in, its addicting, but there is too much fuckin talking i just be skippin through half that shit

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I'm only about three hours in so far, which isn't enough to judge the game at all. I put all my gaming time into Assassin's Creed II, and since I beat that, I've been playin' with all my friends on MW2, Halo 3, ODST and Halo Wars.

I'll get some quality time with this game during the week...at least I hope so.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I was playin this game for a grip until my buddy told me about the gay Zevran romance scene that you can trigger if you get him to like you enough. Lookin back I remember he tried hitting on my character a few times but I thought i was just hella high and misunderstood or something. I'm tryin to figure out a way to kill him or at least boot him from my party. i'm kinda disturbed they decided to include something like that in this game.
LOL!!!!!! all confused n shit hahhaha. Good shit.

Copped this game this past weekend. Haven't played it yet cuz my ps3 is workin properly again so I been playin my other games. Also got army of 2 40th day so I haven't got around to it yet.

I'm excited to fuck wit this game though.

Jun 11, 2004
Bioware is releasing a big expansion for this game in a few months. It's supposed to be like a whole nother story not just some cheap sidequest like the wardens keep dlc. They said they're gonna support this game with new dlc every few months for the next two years. Hope its quality dlc.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
everyday im hussalin everyday im hussalin everyday im hussalin everyday im hussalin everyday im hussalin everyday im hussalin everyday im everyday im everyday im hussalin

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Bioware is releasing a big expansion for this game in a few months. It's supposed to be like a whole nother story not just some cheap sidequest like the wardens keep dlc. They said they're gonna support this game with new dlc every few months for the next two years. Hope its quality dlc.
^^^awwwww shit. I better get caught up then lol.

That's crazy tho they addin shit but dope as fuck.

I think imma finally play this game tonight after the blazer game.