DopeBoyFresh Revealed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
i had an asada burrito for lunch...con una large horchata..

if someone ever sees stalka for me...throw her a 24 hour gym membership pass for me!

Jun 15, 2005
on how his childhood made him so raw

Seen my real dad shank my mom a few times in there bedroom think I was like 7, also seen a dead body in this tunnel/overpass thing in the city park when I was like 8-9 im 100% these thing fucked me up mentally also my real pops showed me how to make bullets,clean guns,and shoot all typa straps like 45,9s,357,rifles,and shotguns when I was like 9 which im sure has a hand in me bein quit to shoot at people if needed thanks dad!
on prison not being the place to be anymore

like prison i some dope ass place to be ive been to west county thats about it i got no desire to go to any prison guess i aint cool no more
the everyday routine

Im off a 5th off goose 2 the neck and a teenth of butter,so fuck your rossi hoe goddamn my 5 day vacation 2 skrap kali has been greeaaaat
and the ultimate lie...

i aint even tryna sound all super hard and shit,but i agree with you folks theres no fuckin way i woulda let dude slide with all that blatant disrespecting

Nov 20, 2005
u need to learn bout my carne asada skills mama!

matter of fact, imma go eat some food now.

& kayvee, i know how ur feeling - ive been meaning to throw some winks your way.... ;)

yup yup.... now imma run to the taco shop. be back in 10.
um no. i just thought u wanted some carne asada burrito too. =X

~k.