DopeBoyFresh Revealed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
what the fuck is up with that cut in the middle of that nigga head

i always thought he was black for some reason

i dunno i dont picture white boys sellign coke late night in 'the p'

but then theres awax so fuck do i know
LOL I thought he was black too considering how much he used Nigga and would always call white foos wiggas for acting g. LOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know what we gotta do now?

bring up the old posts where he was super grimy

like when he was talkin about how his dad taught him how to make bullets and kill niggas and survive 14 year old turf wars with half of a soda can and a black rag

thatll make this classic steez

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
you know what we gotta do now?

bring up the old posts where he was super grimy

like when he was talkin about how his dad taught him how to make bullets and kill niggas and survive 14 year old turf wars with a pocket knife and a black rag

thatll make this classic steez

lolololololo

someone do it!

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
got back from reno few days ago did it kinda big blew like 650$ in 2 nights shit was fun,reno as a whole is a piece of shit beat up 3 scraps at a 7-11 by the peppermill with a baseball bat mind you i dont even bang but they tried to check my cuz i had sum blk/red jordans on and a red hat fuckin faggots
heres one.

go peep that one thread about rix in the east co co forum for many more LOL

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
douchebag prolly already logged on here with a new name on his sidekick and is silently crying at the foot locker he works at

Mar 12, 2005
I forgot he had a post saying he had enough gun power to take on a whole neighbor of scraps. He said the people on East. Co. Co. weren't doing enough that he would do it himself. LOL

Props: Chree

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
wow. when keeping it real on the internet goes wrong!

r.i.p. dopeboyfresh

and i think dj pimp might actually be able to whip this kids ass! dbf used to get on pimps head on here.... what a turn of events!

Props: Chree