DopeBoyFresh Revealed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
lol you cats kill me...

quick to talk about snitching this and snitching that but when you get the chance to post up someones info whos talked about...whatever real or not, you're on some "post his info post his address" shit.

Now that's real snitching. Because you know who patrols these boards

Apr 23, 2006
^^^^ for real tho this is still just the internet people to not take shit so seriosuly ima say about 90 percent of what is said on here is BS or what people have heard or read about not sayin there is no real people here just sayin that real people dont post real shit on the internet

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol you cats kill me...

quick to talk about snitching this and snitching that but when you get the chance to post up someones info whos talked about...whatever real or not, you're on some "post his info post his address" shit.

Now that's real snitching. Because you know who patrols these boards
lol you got shit more twisted than keith sweat

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
You might have noticed that mr dopeboyfresh's posts have been a lot nicer lately. Here is why
a few months ago i heard this clown was talkin crazy shit to my homie JT and JT was tryin to find out the identity of this lil punk. Come to find out he one of the most infamous shit talkers on this site makin himself out to be the biggest thug in "west pittsburg".
So i made some calls and did some clickin around..and eventually got his identity. After it known who he was, i sent the lil fag a PM to alert him that people were knowin. These were his 2 responses.

and

looks like the dopeboy wasnt really as bout it as he tried to make himself look.

Then he went and tried to get his account deleted.

So here he is, im sure a lot of folx on here would be interested in knowin who the man is thats talkin shit to you every 5 seconds.

dopeboy, dont worry bro, i aint gonna come after you! haahahahah
dudes looks 17 maybe...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
thats the rules of engagement

you come on here pretending to be something your not and talk shit to mufuckas like your #1 gangster of the year expect to have your card officially pulled

Props: Chree