does sicx have any unrealesed materials???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
i personally know of 3 sicx verses that have never been released that are from after itwct.

but the guy who bought them prolly threw them away cause i know he aint fucking with sicx anymore.

sicx was a good dude but he was appartently 2 different people. ive got a little daughter and to even think about what he did is beyond my mind. i remember the convos i had with sicx in the past and ill keep it at that.

i hope he has found the lord and changed his life but when you live in an Old English haze crazy things can happen. im amazed he was functional for as long as he was. dude had a serious drinking problem and unfortantely it ruined not only his life but the life of a lot of people around him.

RIP sicx.

Sep 4, 2004
i personally know of 3 sicx verses that have never been released that are from after itwct.

but the guy who bought them prolly threw them away cause i know he aint fucking with sicx anymore.

sicx was a good dude but he was appartently 2 different people. ive got a little daughter and to even think about what he did is beyond my mind. i remember the convos i had with sicx in the past and ill keep it at that.

i hope he has found the lord and changed his life but when you live in an Old English haze crazy things can happen. im amazed he was functional for as long as he was. dude had a serious drinking problem and unfortantely it ruined not only his life but the life of a lot of people around him.

RIP sicx.

everyone who said they talked so sicx said he was a cool dude, crazy what he did, shit i have a drinking problem but would neevr do what he did

Feb 27, 2006
For the last fuckin time!!! Sicx has no unreleased shit....Loki said it himself...He said Deer Hunter was in preprodction when Sicx first got locked up and has no unreleased shit floating around! That Sac PD shit got to be a rumor cuz only people I heard say SPD got unreleased shit of Sicx are regular mothafuckas from this board....Not Lynch or anyone else that was/is affliated wityh Sicx or the label he was up under.
iv heard in a Lynch interview that he had the album an was gonna release it if it was alright with Sicx then in another interview i hear him say that he doesnt have the album an it was taken as evidence but obviously all that shit was hype.

Sep 4, 2004
iv heard in a Lynch interview that he had the album an was gonna release it if it was alright with Sicx then in another interview i hear him say that he doesnt have the album an it was taken as evidence but obviously all that shit was hype.

Lynch says 200 things about 1 topic so I really dont believe what he says

Jun 11, 2004
Unreleased Sicx will never see the light of day. If it was going to happen, It would have happened 7 plus years ago.
I cant help but agree. i hope were both proven wrong someday but for now, thats the sad truth. no one but lynch has the balls to support sicx, and hes barely releasin any of his own material.