does sicx have any unrealesed materials???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
He said cause he (Sicx) dont want it released. He dont talk about his pops much so I was lucky to get that out of him!

be on tha look out for my nigga lil Sicx album coming on madesicc....tha boy got barz! if you aint knowin bout his muzik look up Stuntin Boyz on Myspace....they had the Hit "Tell Me Where YOu From" reppin everyhood in Sac!
Just went to their Myspace and they sound like trash.

Aug 16, 2002
Just went to their Myspace and they sound like trash.
So who do you listen to besides C-way and the flowheakins? cause everytime i see a post by you its hating on the next mans muzik...but if its one of them niggaz you all fuckin soaked...i respect other peoples opinions but you act like you some kinda rap critic or sum shit!

May 30, 2006
So who do you listen to besides C-way and the flowheakins? cause everytime i see a post by you its hating on the next mans muzik...but if its one of them niggaz you all fuckin soaked...i respect other peoples opinions but you act like you some kinda rap critic or sum shit!
1.Can U define the word hatin'? How am I hating just cuz I feel their music is trash? It's just my personal opinion about what I heard from their music page.

2. Lately I been listening to alot of Tech N9ne, Mitchy Slick, Nipsey Hussle, 211, Twisted Insane and X-Raided but I listens to music from various regions and various artist and producers thats why you'll catch me on all of the forums and not just a couple.

3. Please don't refer to me as a "nigga" cuz ur not black and that offends me...We've spoke about this before.

4. I wouldn't consider myself a rap critic but I am a consumer and have every right to voice my opinion about music that I've invested countless thousands of my hard earned moneyand am one out of the millions of reasons why this rap shit still exists.

Aug 16, 2002
1.Can U define the word hatin'? How am I hating just cuz I feel their music is trash? It's just my personal opinion about what I heard from their music page.

2. Lately I been listening to alot of Tech N9ne, Mitchy Slick, Nipsey Hussle, 211, Twisted Insane and X-Raided but I listens to music from various regions and various artist and producers thats why you'll catch me on all of the forums and not just a couple.

3. Please don't refer to me as a "nigga" cuz ur not black and that offends me...We've spoke about this before.

4. I wouldn't consider myself a rap critic but I am a consumer and have every right to voice my opinion about music that I've invested countless thousands of my hard earned moneyand am one out of the millions of reasons why this rap shit still exists.
yup, i feel you on the nigga shit. but look a back at my post i didnt refer to u as nigga at all but yea dat.. ...and maybe i throw the word hatin around too lightly but to me....hatin is saying a muthafucka is trash instead of saying i dont like there muzik....you aint gotta say they shit is trash bruh, believe it or not "tell me where you from" got alot of love out here in sac! Lil Sicx, Buck and Mace (Emoe's Son) all where 15 -16 when they made that album. Like i said i maybe a little bias becuase i kik it wit these lil niggaz and they my folkz, but to call em trash...IDK? like i said i respect other opinions but callin my lil folkz muzik trash you gotta expect a negative reaction. do what you do like whatever tha fuck tha dudes name is who posted about said its your right to say what you want.

AND TRASH OR NOT MY LIL POTNA SICX IS SIGNED TO YOUR GUYS IDOL's LABLE AND HE REALLY FUKZ WIT LYNCH ON THE DAILY SO HE DOIN MORE IN THIS MUZIK SHIT THAN ALOTTA MUFUCKAZ!

May 30, 2006

AND TRASH OR NOT MY LIL POTNA SICX IS SIGNED TO YOUR GUYS IDOL's LABLE AND HE REALLY FUKZ WIT LYNCH ON THE DAILY SO HE DOIN MORE IN THIS MUZIK SHIT THAN ALOTTA MUFUCKAZ!
To clear something up....Lynch is not and never was an idol of mine.....And with all the shitty releases Madesicc has put out the last few years signing to them is nothing to brag about...It's not like they are on time with their releases or are putting out great music right now...And its not like people on the label are flooded with money...Hell, my cousin said he saw Tall Cann G on catching public transit(Bus 25 Marconi bus to be exact) a couple weeks back so thats a clear indication of how much wealth the label's employees have.

Aug 16, 2002
To clear something up....Lynch is not and never was an idol of mine.....And with all the shitty releases Madesicc has put out the last few years signing to them is nothing to brag about...It's not like they are on time with their releases or are putting out great music right now...And its not like people on the label are flooded with money...Hell, my cousin said he saw Tall Cann G on catching public transit(Bus 25 Marconi bus to be exact) a couple weeks back so thats a clear indication of how much wealth the label's employees have.
LMAO at Tall can on the bus..fuck it you gotta get around somehow. but nah i wasnt saying them cats is flooded with money I am saying for a young dude like sicx its a good look to be signed to Lynch's lable especially now since he got the deal wit Tech....Lil Sicx aint even 19 and he has done alotta good shit in the game so to be fucking with a Sac rap icon thats big!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
man i went on lil sicx and stuntin boyz myspace page and i could hear a song but i didnt no where it was comin from so i couldnt turn it off cos i thought since he is sicx's son his style would be like him and it would be like siccmade kinda music but it just sounded like normal bay area shit so i didnt like it and i tried to find the music player on that page but couldnt find it so i just closed the tab in firefox

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Sicx put out some dope music but people have to realize that no more music is going to be heard from him. Even if there is a gang of music. Just let it go. We got what we have just be happy with that if you are a fan.

May 11, 2002
I remember Sicx saying here on the board before he went to jail that he is no longer fucking with Lynch because he was like the old Black Market or something like that. He was fucking him over on money. Even there was any unreleased material from the "Deer Hunter" project, Lynch would not have it. Like stated before, I bet the State Of California has it, if there were any.

Nov 13, 2008
yeah too bad. sicx is dead. so i have to hear the music of this white jew called necro. its pretty good. really different, but good.
have a nice evening buddy boys.
yeah i bought that death rap album by necro, im into metal and rock too so yeah i like it, really some cool beats and concepts on there, his flow aint no where in sicx's league but his lyrics are cool sicc shit

and rappin over live music rather than mixers and synthesized shit definitely gives it something extra

Sep 4, 2004
I remember Sicx saying here on the board before he went to jail that he is no longer fucking with Lynch because he was like the old Black Market or something like that. He was fucking him over on money. Even there was any unreleased material from the "Deer Hunter" project, Lynch would not have it. Like stated before, I bet the State Of California has it, if there were any.

He used to post here?