does sicx have any unrealesed materials???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

Kabol

Cranky said:
verse sounds just like Sicx to me......
Man, til I get an official word, I still think itz probably Sicx. He soundz just like he did on Basket Case. I mean, it could be Crook, no doubt. But it doez sound like the Sicx flow from that tracc Basket Case

Kabol

K

Kabol

K: Got the official word
Crookwood said:
Drastic sitiations got me takin donations from all these perpatratin playa hatin niggas i'm facin...thats me....
it was the first time I stepped foot into a studio....so U could tell the difference between that verse and the one on I miss U loc that I did a year or more later...I still have a long way 2 go but I'm a keep on elevatin...good lookin out 4 the post....look 4 me on a lot of upcommin siccmade realeases......I have 17 traccs done so far...I might take a few off and add a few more but I'll be sure not 2 let down any fans.....streight fire.....
Itz fire, any way you spit it, though

1UP

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Damn, you make it sound like a Ced BMR operation LOL!
say what you want about Ced and BMR, but at least shit was comin out. most shit that BMR was puttin out is now classic in terms of quality. compare lynch then to lynch now ( quality wise ) also BMR got X raided to sound like a man and not a phone on albums, look now back on that phone shit. this board wouldnt even exist if BMR never gave shine to lynch,raided, sicx, mr.doc. they may have done some shady shit but they fueled a lot of careers. even kept raided in the loop all these years

Jun 11, 2004
i heard sicx had found god and was born again or some shit while hes in the joint. wonder if he even wants his old material to hit shelves...

May 30, 2006
For the last fuckin time!!! Sicx has no unreleased shit....Loki said it himself...He said Deer Hunter was in preprodction when Sicx first got locked up and has no unreleased shit floating around! That Sac PD shit got to be a rumor cuz only people I heard say SPD got unreleased shit of Sicx are regular mothafuckas from this board....Not Lynch or anyone else that was/is affliated wityh Sicx or the label he was up under.

Jun 11, 2004
There HAS to be unreleased shit, whether its just flows or beats or rough ass cuts. Go through Beta's computer before it crashed and I bet he got a BUNCH of old songs that never got finished but would still make most of us crap our pants in giddy delight. Just an example is that old COS demo from 97 I saw a picture of on here years ago...That shits prolly so fire. shame it hasnt got leaked...hopefully someday. another example is Hyst's album from 99 that just got leaked here a few months ago for the first time ever. There's gotta be more...

May 30, 2006
There HAS to be unreleased shit, whether its just flows or beats or rough ass cuts. Go through Beta's computer before it crashed and I bet he got a BUNCH of old songs that never got finished but would still make most of us crap our pants in giddy delight. Just an example is that old COS demo from 97 I saw a picture of on here years ago...That shits prolly so fire. shame it hasnt got leaked...hopefully someday. another example is Hyst's album from 99 that just got leaked here a few months ago for the first time ever. There's gotta be more...
Any unreleased Sicx music would prolly be from the Nigga Deep era...But I know Loki said there were no tracks recorded for Deer Hunter.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
even so, if nothing was officially recorded for the deer hunter, there has to be spits from d4l and ITWCT that never made the album, hell even fuckin around with shit further back or rough drafts? like "one nigga dead"

to evil genius - your sig pic is very offensive and should be made larger immediately lol