do u have homies that have to hide shit from their girl like smoking bud or drinkin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
change is always good....dont worry about the homies, just handle you...sometimes you gotta turn down hanging with the homies cuz the dolla is more important since your paying your own way through life...i think someone should be with a person not out of what they have or not (ambition is good dont get me wrong) but i still believe love is the strongest thing cuz in the end all the paper your not taking as a memmory..its gunna be the love..
maybe you two could meet at a starbucks or something and finish your heart to heart, because your making this thread BOOOOOOOOOOORING, lol

May 26, 2007
maybe you two could meet at a starbucks or something and finish your heart to heart, because your making this thread BOOOOOOOOOOORING, lol
i am being real....n maybe you should add something to this instead of talking bout what im saying...let me step back so you can say something on topic...

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
yeah there might be real love out there....but i aint about to look for it and definitely not in the wrong places....i aint gonna about to take interest in a female who has nothing going for her cuz i might fucc around and like her too much for her inner self but then be frustrated when i realize she aint ever gonna change on the outside and now i got more problems than i care to have....

but yeah turning some people down now n then aint enough....i have to tell people im cutting them off and to leave me alone cuz they dont get the picture themselves....

but bacc to the topic....

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
really though if you think about it...it is on topic....

cuz your homies who hide shit from their girls wouldnt be in the situation if they just kept it real....

way i see it....if you gotta hide shit then yall aint really that tight and dont have a real understanding of each other....so the relationship is meaningless and a farce....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
i am being real....n maybe you should add something to this instead of talking bout what im saying...let me step back so you can say something on topic...
i did, its just hidden behind three pages of you peoples heart to heart on life, lol, i didnt say anything about your opinion or what you said, this was a quasi-interesting thread that you two made boring, this isnt cnn roundtable discussion, this is the siccness, if it isnt about food or titties then who really gives a shit

May 26, 2007
well thats your views...sorry if i made your life unhappy n boring...whhaa waa waa....n those maybe the main topics but i like to enlighten n bs too so i get on here for other reasons n read other threads of interest.....dork

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
well thats your views...sorry if i made your life unhappy n boring...whhaa waa waa....n those maybe the main topics but i like to enlighten n bs too so i get on here for other reasons n read other threads of interest.....dork
your right, ive now been enlightened, thank you sir, never again will i turn to the internet for entertainment.

Nov 4, 2005
HE obviously chillin with the neighborhood rats.....i dont do that....some of them is coo people but i got more important shit to do and two wrongs dont make a right so fuccin with a female thats in the same place as me aint gonna help me or her get anywhere lol....
thats true but, u might find yourself a chick from the hood who's a go-getter. the type of chick that could make shit happen. A smart chick wit goals and morals. They do exist....i think lol..,j/k

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
yeah theres some but if they aint got much to work with then its not worth it....let some cat from outside the hood whos already established save her or some other poor fucc here in the hood try to come up with her....fuccing with these broads has been bad experiences for me and brought on a lot of haters and more drama i wish to not take part in any longer....been there done that....

only thing good that can come of it is straight up pimping.....but not no real love relationship.....either way some mafucca around the corner who think he loves the broad gonna act a fool and try to fucc it all up....so its better to deal with girls these cats dont even know exist which isnt hard at all considering some fools never leave the blocc....

May 26, 2007
yeah theres some but if they aint got much to work with then its not worth it....let some cat from outside the hood whos already established save her or some other poor fucc here in the hood try to come up with her....fuccing with these broads has been bad experiences for me and brought on a lot of haters and more drama i wish to not take part in any longer....been there done that....

only thing good that can come of it is straight up pimping.....but not no real love relationship.....either way some mafucca around the corner who think he loves the broad gonna act a fool and try to fucc it all up....so its better to deal with girls these cats dont even know exist which isnt hard at all considering some fools never leave the blocc....
lolz...your funny...so what if the chick is coffing a feeln for you? then what? and their aint no muthafr she rolling with in the hood??

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah most of my homies cheat on their broads every oppertunity that presents itself.

Needless to say, they don't tell their ol ladys lol

Real talk. I don't know one single solitary man who's different.

And its funny because I know a lot of their girlfriends, and they tell me that 'he's differen't'.

May 26, 2007
I got a homie who will only kick it or answer the phone when his bitch is at work or school, nobody comes over his house when she is home, or if we are there we all bounce when she is on her way home...
weak...wtf...tell that foo to get some balls n tell her his homies are gunna come from time to time over...i dunno but if i was that chick, am pretty cool bout them hanging with the homies n would be a cool host....but he would have to be cool about my shopping habbits n my friends...

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
lolz...your funny...so what if the chick is coffing a feeln for you? then what? and their aint no muthafr she rolling with in the hood??
i aint gay dont get me wrong....ill take it for what its worth and she can be my new friend but i dont get attached....especially right now cuz im about to move out of state in a few weeks i dont need no one crying about me leaving....